This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | SCRAP IT 2018

Okay, everyone... it's November! We're almost to the end of the year... and I'm here to bring you the November edition of the SCRAP IT | 2018 challenge...

Throughout 2018, we've been running this monthly challenge for memory keepers to scrap the previous month into either 1-page or 2-page spreads. Each month, we provide the free templates... and you provide your photos and your memories from the previous month (so... for this month's challenge, we'll be scrapping OCTOBER 2018)!

This month, you will be using the following FREEBIE TEMPLATE SET (designed by Laura Passage, in case you need to find any of the previous month's templates in this series)... to create your 1-page *OR* 2-page layout...

DOWNLOAD LINK
    (download will be available thru 11:59pm ET on 11/30)

***NOTE***
    You must use at least ONE of the 'OCTOBER 2018' freebie templates, shown above, to create a 1-page *OR* 2-page spread documenting the month of OCTOBER. You may use photos of OCTOBER 2018, OR any previous year (if you are using this on-going project to get caught up on previous years). If one of the previous templates from this series works better with your photos, you may mix one of the 'OCTOBER 2018' template freebies with any of the previous SCRAP IT | 2018 template freebies (so for this month, that would be (A) the cover templates, (B) the January templates, (C) the February templates, or (D) the March templates, etc. etc. etc. through (J) the September templates). But to get credit for this month's challenge... you must use at least ONE of the two "October" templates, shown above.

Here's a look at what I created...

[ uses Tender Little Moments by Dawn by Design ]

THE RULES:
    • YOU MUST USE AT LEAST ONE OF THE 'OCTOBER 2018' FREEBIE TEMPLATES TO CREATE A 1-PAGE *OR* 2-PAGE SPREAD IN WHICH YOU ARE DOCUMENTING OCTOBER 2018 *OR* OCTOBER OF ANY PREVIOUS YEAR
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you might need, if doing a hybrid project)
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-01-2018, 01:55 PM.

I've used one of the template for the left side

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this! So simple and stunning Thanks for playing along! xx

Thanks for the template. I didn't have many photos for October, but this made it easy to get them all together.

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      This layout LITERALLY got me all warm and fuzzy! I love it so much! xx

• jaharvey
      jaharvey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Heidi Nicole! I wish there were a way to give a thumbs up to comments (I'm new here, maybe I'm missing that?). I'm glad you like my page. I think the browns, yellow and orange really do make it warm and fuzzy.

Here's my October:

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVING all those black and whites with the colorful leaf! xx

Here's mine:

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Super creative use of the leaf! Love it! Looks like a fun October!

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      I love all the information you gave on these pages! Such great documenting! Thanks so much for playing... and I am in love with your kitty cats! xx

here's mine:

thanks for the template!

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Love those bright colors and fun memories! Thanks for playing! xx

Here's one from me:

Comment

Working...
    X