This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | SPECIAL EDITION

Happy fall, y'all! I hope that you're excited for another round of challenges this month; I'm here to bring you the November 2018 SPECIAL EDITION CHALLENGE.

The challenge I have for you today is fairly simple: create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% products from the November 2018 Special Edition collection at TDP. This challenge has only one caveat: you must use products by at least 2 different TDP designers (so you must mix-&-match parts of the collection in order to get credit). Simple enough, right?

Here's a look at my layout...

I used elements by Rachel Etrog, papers by Cornelia, note cards & alphas by November guest designer Nicole (of Sugarplum Paperie), and a photo template by Dunia.

THE RULES:
    • Create a layout or hybrid project that uses only products from the November 2018 Special Edition collection at TDP. Products from at least two (2) different TDP designers must be used.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30th, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project AND what products you used.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by caliten; 11-03-2018, 10:30 AM.

Here's mine - I used I AM by Rachel Etrog and Stay Positive by Cornelia Designs

Comment

I played along this month!! Boy I'm grateful these kits coordinate so I can combine them - otherwise I'd be lost!! I used elements and papers from November by Dunia Designs and alpha and cards from Falling for You by Sugarplum Paperie

Save
      Save

Comment

I've played too

Comment

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...piness&cat=519

Comment

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

I used I AM | Elements and ThankFall | Solids

Comment

I was envious of everyone's pretty siggy, so I made one:

Papers, roses, paint and staples come from Anita's Make It Count November and Alpha from Falling For You alphas by Sugarplum Paperie. As soon as I saw the glitter alpha, I had to have that in my Siggy!

Comment

Working...
                X