• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | SELFIE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | SELFIE

Happy November!! I'm super excited to bring you TDP's SELFIE CHALLENGE this month.

I don't take selfies very often, but this is a great month for me to do that since it is my birthday month! For the Selfie Challenge, you will be required to scrap a page that includes a selfie of yourself. You will need to take a brand-new selfie and document it on either a digital layout or a hybrid scrapbook page, along with the date that the photo was taken! That's it! Easy peasy, huh!

Here's my layout...

I can't wait to see all your beautiful selfies!!

THE RULES:
    • Create a layout or hybrid project using a brand new selfie of yourself, including the date it was taken.
    • Your layout or project must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you might need), and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30th, 2018
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread and link us to your layout or project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-01-2018, 02:18 PM.

The pictures of me and my mom trying to get a decent selfie .... totally crack me up.

Comment

• IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this so much!! Those photos are greatness!

I'm going to wait until my hair appt next week. LOL

Comment

• IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha! I have a hair appt. next week, too! I might have to redo mine LOL

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...selfie&cat=519

Comment

• IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      Very creative take on the challenge! Super fun!

happy birthday! Mine was the 21st. My hair appt was day before b/c my stylist was off on the 21st.

thx for hosting this challenge!

Comment

• IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh how pretty! Your hair is gorgeous!

almost at the end of the month, but just managed this one!

Comment

• IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it, Corrin! Thanks for playing!

I kept waiting until I had time to go to get my hair cut. So I took a picture of me working on the computer.

Comment

• IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      Love how you repeated the photo! This is really cool!
Working...
X