X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christellevandyk
    started a topic NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | PARADE

NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | PARADE

Hey scrappers! Christelle here, bringing you the November 2018 PARADE CHALLENGE!

I know I always eagerly await the months when the DigiScrap Parade rolls into town; it's so exciting to see each designer's take on the theme, not to mention the free goodies!

This challenge will require you to create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% November 2018 DigiScrap Parade items from at least 2 (or more!) TDP designers who participate in the November 2018 DigiScrap Parade. That means you'll have to mix & match pieces from the Parade; please note that you must use 100% TDP designer-created product in your creation (i.e. no freebies from designers who do not sell their products here at TDP).

You can find the November 2018 DigiScrap Parade HERE.

To get your creative juices flowing, here's a look at a page that I created using Nov 2018 Parade items by Little Lamm Paper Co. . . Dunia Designs . . . Rachel Etrog . . . and Laura Passage:

THE RULES:
    • Create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% products from at least 2 (or more!) TDP designers who participated in the November 2018 DigiScrap Parade.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30th, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project, and list the designers whose products you've used.
    • Once you've posted your project in this thread, copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-01-2018, 02:26 PM.

• christellevandyk
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for joining Angi!

• Jazz2000
    replied
    I used the template by Jen C Designs;

papers from Calista's stuff, Sherry Ferguson, NiniGoesDigi, Karla Noel, Rachel Etrog, and KimB;

elements from KimB, Little Lamm Paper Co, NiniGoesDigi, Laura Passage, Calista's stuff, Karla Noel, and Rachel Etrog.

thx for hosting this challenge!

Leave a comment:

• christellevandyk
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for joining the challenge Kim!

• kimkern72
    replied

Leave a comment:

• christellevandyk
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you could join the challenge!

• christellevandyk
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for sharing your gorgeous project!

• jaharvey
    replied
    This was a fun Parade collection to play with! This little page is about my work shoes. I work in a pharmacy, but I just can't stand (pun intended, since I stand all day) to wear boring shoes every day. For that matter, my pink argyle pressure stockings look pretty fun, too (even if they're usually hidden under grey pants)!

Leave a comment:

• kc71595
    replied
    I haven't been part of the digiscrapping community for a few years now, but I NEVER miss the DigiScrap Parade! <3 I just wanted to share what I made with with some of the TDP pieces.
    6 Likes, 2 Comments - Krista Jensen (@kc71595) on Instagram: “Digital products from the November 2018 DigiScrap Parade designers: @wwclaura, KimB Designs, Sherry…”

Leave a comment:

• christellevandyk
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you joined the challenge Melissa!

• christellevandyk
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for playing Anne!

• melscrap
    replied
    Here's mine:

Leave a comment:

• Anne PC
    replied
    I've used parts of Ninigoesdigi - Kim B Designs - Calista Stuff - River Rose - Laura Passage - Karla Noel - Rachel Hodge

Leave a comment:

• christellevandyk
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for playing Corrin! Too bad you missed out on those peanuts ;-)

• corrin
    replied
    here is my page! I tweaked the orange to look just a shade more red - and used bits from KimB Designs, Wishing Well Creations by Laura Passage, Karla Noel, Litttle Lamm Paper Co and Sherry Ferguson Designs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X