NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | PARADE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | PARADE

Hey scrappers! Christelle here, bringing you the November 2018 PARADE CHALLENGE!

I know I always eagerly await the months when the DigiScrap Parade rolls into town; it's so exciting to see each designer's take on the theme, not to mention the free goodies!

This challenge will require you to create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% November 2018 DigiScrap Parade items from at least 2 (or more!) TDP designers who participate in the November 2018 DigiScrap Parade. That means you'll have to mix & match pieces from the Parade; please note that you must use 100% TDP designer-created product in your creation (i.e. no freebies from designers who do not sell their products here at TDP).

You can find the November 2018 DigiScrap Parade HERE.

To get your creative juices flowing, here's a look at a page that I created using Nov 2018 Parade items by Little Lamm Paper Co. . . Dunia Designs . . . Rachel Etrog . . . and Laura Passage:

THE RULES:
    • Create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% products from at least 2 (or more!) TDP designers who participated in the November 2018 DigiScrap Parade.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30th, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project, and list the designers whose products you've used.
    • Once you've posted your project in this thread, copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-01-2018, 02:26 PM.

Can you give a list if the designers we can use please.

Maybe you can list them in the challenge description every time there is a parade. It would help those who are new or those (like me) who are forgetful.

Comment

• christellevandyk
      christellevandyk commented
      Editing a comment
      I apologize if there was any confusion Judy. I normally just check the store's Designer list! Here's the list of participating TDP designers this month:

Little Lamm Paper Co.
      Laura Passage
      Dunia Designs
      Rachel Etrog Designs
      Rachel Hodge
      ninigoesdigi
      Jen C Designs
      Sherry Ferguson Designs
      KimB Designs
      Karla Noél
      The Digital Press
      Calista’s Stuff

• Dragonhome
      Dragonhome commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks - after I asked, I realized the I cold look at the Designer list. I will remember next time

Such a lovely kit. Thank you designers!
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...e-fits&cat=519

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you're fast Tiffany! Thanks for playing!

I used: Calista’s Stuff - KimB Designs - Little Lamm Paper Co. - Laura Passage - Sherry Ferguson Designs

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Glad you participated Judy!

Created with November 2018 DigiScrap Paradeproduct from Calista\'s Stuff, KimB Designs & Little Lamm Paper Co

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous page, thanks for playing!

I used items from Little Lamm Paper Co., Laura Passage, Dunia Designs, Rachel Etrog Designs, ninigoesdigi, KimB Designs, Karla Noel, Calista’s Stuff.
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 11-04-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Sabyne. I took the liberty to edit your post cause the image link seemed to be broken and the page didn't show. Hopefully it works fine now. Beautiful page by the way!

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Such a striking page! Thanks for participating!

Here is my page for the parade challenge:

Comment

I used pieces from Dunia, Karla, Kim, Laura, Meta, Nini and Rachel E.

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Glad you could join the challenge Carrie!

here is my page! I tweaked the orange to look just a shade more red - and used bits from KimB Designs, Wishing Well Creations by Laura Passage, Karla Noel, Litttle Lamm Paper Co and Sherry Ferguson Designs

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for playing Corrin! Too bad you missed out on those peanuts ;-)

I've used parts of Ninigoesdigi - Kim B Designs - Calista Stuff - River Rose - Laura Passage - Karla Noel - Rachel Hodge

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

Here's mine:

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Glad you joined the challenge Melissa!

I haven't been part of the digiscrapping community for a few years now, but I NEVER miss the DigiScrap Parade! <3 I just wanted to share what I made with with some of the TDP pieces.
    6 Likes, 2 Comments - Krista Jensen (@kc71595) on Instagram: “Digital products from the November 2018 DigiScrap Parade designers: @wwclaura, KimB Designs, Sherry…”

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for sharing your gorgeous project!

This was a fun Parade collection to play with! This little page is about my work shoes. I work in a pharmacy, but I just can't stand (pun intended, since I stand all day) to wear boring shoes every day. For that matter, my pink argyle pressure stockings look pretty fun, too (even if they're usually hidden under grey pants)!

sigpic

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Glad you could join the challenge!

Comment

• christellevandyk
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for joining the challenge Kim!

I used the template by Jen C Designs;

papers from Calista's stuff, Sherry Ferguson, NiniGoesDigi, Karla Noel, Rachel Etrog, and KimB;

elements from KimB, Little Lamm Paper Co, NiniGoesDigi, Laura Passage, Calista's stuff, Karla Noel, and Rachel Etrog.

thx for hosting this challenge!

Comment

Working...
X