X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anrobe
    started a topic OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | DRESS UP

OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | DRESS UP

Happy October! I'm so excited to be here to host a fun challenge that fits perfectly with the fall season! I'm excited to telling you all about this month's DRESS UP CHALLENGE. We are challenging you to create a layout or project about dressing up! This can certainly be Halloween-themed, for those of you who celebrate and participate in Halloween this month. However, you can meet the challenge by creating a layout/project about other kinds of dress up ... including kids playing dress up, dressing up to be in a play/musical or even adults or teens getting all glitzy and glamorous for a formal event!

Here is my own layout about my kids dressing up for Halloween a couple of years ago ... it was the first time they went for darker costumes instead of 'cute' costumes! It was a difficult moment for this momma and cemented the fact that they really are growing up!

(credits: Boo Mini Kit by Dunia Designs & Hello February Layered Templates by Anita Designs )

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see what you create for the challenge!

THE RULES:
    • You must create a layout or project about dressing up!
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you might need, if doing a hybrid project)
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on October 31, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have a great time!

• anrobe
    commented on 's reply
    So pretty! Thanks for joining in!

• anrobe
    commented on 's reply
    She's gorgeous! Love the dress!

• anrobe
    commented on 's reply
    Dressing up your porch totally counts!

• anrobe
    commented on 's reply
    Fantastic page!!!

• anrobe
    commented on 's reply
    LOVE IT, Carrie!!!

• tiffany scraps
    replied
    My Nephew's Wedding

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...b-emma&cat=519

Leave a comment:

• caapmunro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jaharvey
    replied
    I'm taking a little license with the dress-up theme, since we're not dressing up for Halloween. Instead, I've done a layout about how I dress up my front porch for each season. This is how it came together this fall.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonhome
    commented on 's reply
    We used either Spirit Gum or Latex Glue. Probably Spirit Gum. Made sure he used a bath mitt on his head to make sure it was really clean. clean skin helps the spirit gum work well.

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    He looks great, and I'm dying to know, how did you get the horns to stay on?! Love the google eyeball elements, mixed in with the flowers, such a cool and quirky choice!

• Dragonhome
    replied

Leave a comment:

• anrobe
    commented on 's reply
    LOVE LOVE LOVE! The way the patterned paper points to the photos is stunning!

• anrobe
    commented on 's reply
    I love it! Fantastic costumes!!

• caliten
    replied
    who doesn't love an inflatable dinosaur?!?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X