OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | DRESS UP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | DRESS UP

Happy October! I'm so excited to be here to host a fun challenge that fits perfectly with the fall season! I'm excited to telling you all about this month's DRESS UP CHALLENGE. We are challenging you to create a layout or project about dressing up! This can certainly be Halloween-themed, for those of you who celebrate and participate in Halloween this month. However, you can meet the challenge by creating a layout/project about other kinds of dress up ... including kids playing dress up, dressing up to be in a play/musical or even adults or teens getting all glitzy and glamorous for a formal event!

Here is my own layout about my kids dressing up for Halloween a couple of years ago ... it was the first time they went for darker costumes instead of 'cute' costumes! It was a difficult moment for this momma and cemented the fact that they really are growing up!

(credits: Boo Mini Kit by Dunia Designs & Hello February Layered Templates by Anita Designs )

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see what you create for the challenge!

THE RULES:
    • You must create a layout or project about dressing up!
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you might need, if doing a hybrid project)
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on October 31, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have a great time!

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      I love it! Fantastic costumes!!

Here's mine:

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE LOVE LOVE! The way the patterned paper points to the photos is stunning!

who doesn't love an inflatable dinosaur?!?

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE IT, Carrie!!!

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      He looks great, and I'm dying to know, how did you get the horns to stay on?! Love the google eyeball elements, mixed in with the flowers, such a cool and quirky choice!

• Dragonhome
      Dragonhome commented
      Editing a comment
      We used either Spirit Gum or Latex Glue. Probably Spirit Gum. Made sure he used a bath mitt on his head to make sure it was really clean. clean skin helps the spirit gum work well.

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Fantastic page!!!

I'm taking a little license with the dress-up theme, since we're not dressing up for Halloween. Instead, I've done a layout about how I dress up my front porch for each season. This is how it came together this fall.

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Dressing up your porch totally counts!

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      She's gorgeous! Love the dress!

My Nephew's Wedding

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...b-emma&cat=519