This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | BINGO!

Welcome to October, and what I like to refer to as the "downhill slide" for the end of the year. I mean, seriously ... October already?! Soon (here in the USA), it will be Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas ... and what?! New Year? I think time needs to slow down a bit.

I'm here this month to host a round of our always-popular BINGO CHALLENGE!

This is a super-fun challenge, and you have plenty of flexibility to pick and choose what you would like to include in your layout (actually, some of these might work really well with cards, too, if you want to get your hybrid on!). All you have to do is simply choose a line (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) from the BINGO card and include all the the prompts on your project. Don't forget to post your completed project here (in addition to the challenge gallery), and let us know which line you chose to complete from the card.

Here's our BINGO card for October 2018...

Now, normally, the next part of my post would be my sample page ... but nope! I'm up for an even bigger challenge... so here's my additional challenge: the first non-TDP CT member that posts in this thread gets to pick which line on the BINGO card that I will do. That's right - YOU pick for me! I'll then update this post with my layout.

THE RULES:
    • You must complete all of the "requirements" of one line in the BINGO card shown above (either horizontal, vertical, or diagonal).
    • Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    • You must post your layout in the TDP CHALLENGE GALLERY, and then link that image up in your own post within this thread... along with a mention of which "line" you chose to use from the BINGO card (i.e. "horizontal top line" or "diagonal from left to right, top-to-bottom" or etc.)
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have loads of fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 10-01-2018, 02:20 PM.

ooohhh... I'm first. Kat, I'd like to see you scrap column O.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      Donna, you're on!!

thank you for this challenge

Comment

I am looking at the middle horizontal line. I have a few questions.... I can use any paint - right. It doesn't have to be "this" paint as indicated on that line? Also can I add any additional embellishments to my page?

Comment

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        correct - any paint

Okie dokey here's my page! I went with the G-column
      • White background
      • Wood element
      • Paint
      • 100 Words of journaling
      • Flowers

Comment

middle horizontal line

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...urself&cat=519

Comment

I followed the 3rd row. I'm trying to get comfortable with white space... Its always so hard for me (scraplifting helps a lot).

Comment

• Hillary
            Hillary commented
            Editing a comment
            I love your layout, Donnatopia. I would say you rocked this whitespace layout

• Kat Hansen
            Kat Hansen commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree! I think you did really well with white space!

I picked the bottom row across.

Thanks so much for hosting this challenge!
          Last edited by Jazz2000; 10-17-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
            Kat Hansen commented
            Editing a comment
            Love the itty-bitty arrows and direct you from the journaling to the photos ... the senior decorate a rock? Is that something that each senior class does every year?

I chose Column N and had to use at least 3 buttons (I've included 4), arrows (orange & yellow), ribbon (1 pink with white dots, one white with aqua stars), and a template - from "One Kit 2 Ways - By Night & By Day":

Comment

• Kat Hansen
            Kat Hansen commented
            Editing a comment
            Love how you used the solid colors on the background. It reminds me of an ombre kind of design - and I really like the curves of the background against the linear design of the rest of the page.

Keep the pages coming, everyone! I've got scrapping time planned this weekend, so I'll be *fingers crossed* wrapping up my page that Donna challenged me to do!

Comment

Working...
          X