This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | EITHER/OR CHALLENGE

Hi scrap gang! I'm excited to bring you one of October's scrapping challenges -- the EITHER/OR CHALLENGE!

It's a simple one... all you need to do is choose one of the following two options, scrap a page using those rules, and share it here!

Option A: create a page with 4 photos, 4 word strips, 4 alphas, and 4 different elements used 4 times

--OR--

Option B: create a page in which everything you place on the page (w/ exception to a background paper) is on the RIGHT half of the page, and also includes a LARGE title

As an example for for some inspiration, I've created a layout using Option B...

(I've used ninigoesdigi's lovely Rise & Shine kit, which seemed perfect for the occasion)

THE RULES:
    • You must choose either Option A or Option B (see above) and create a layout using that option's instructions. Please list which option you chose in the text of your post when you add your layout, below.
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you might need, if doing a hybrid project)
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on October 31, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 10-01-2018, 02:24 PM.

Well, wasn't this fun! Here's mine:

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooooh Donna I love your colors! Great page... fun pics, nice big title... love it!

I chose option B as well. http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...dakota&cat=519

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      What a sweet little picture! Love the colors and those horizontal stripes. Thanks for playing - great page!

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at that face!! It has me cracking up -- what a precious picture! Love the blue/red color combo... thanks for playing!

here is my take on the 2nd option!

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooooooh what a fun mood you've created with this layout... love autumn! I can just imaging walking down that road with fall colors all around in the crisp air. Thanks for playing along! Great page!

Corrected Version to match challenge better
    Last edited by Dragonhome; 10-15-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely sentiments, Judy! Thanks for playing along... though I'd challenge you to keep *everything* over on the one side of the page, journaling included! It's tough!

• Dragonhome
      Dragonhome commented
      Editing a comment
      shannonc, I just uploaded a corrected version that matches the challenge better. Thanks for pointing it out.

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! Great job... love the page, thanks for playing!

Seems like we're all picking the same option!

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha that's what I was thinking - everyone's going for Option #2. I might do another page with Option #1 just to see! Anyway, your page is great... love the action shot and then the closeup... the list of players and scores... very cool... great page, thanks for playing!
Working...
X