Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 2018 Challenge | DIGI-MORPH | The Big Reveal!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2018 Challenge | DIGI-MORPH | The Big Reveal!!

Yay! The Big Reveal is finally here! Thanks so much to all you guys for playing along and for patiently waiting for the Big Reveal! It's been killing me all month seeing all the gorgeous layouts come in and not to be able to share them with you guys. It's quite possible that patience is not one of my virtues.

The layouts really morphed in different directions for each of the teams. That is the best part of this game!

OK, so first things first. Here's the starter layout I chose. It was created by Jazz2000 (linking you up here). I loved that large photo and the paper pieces and pops of color and was anxious to see what you all did with the layout!

OriginalSeptDigiMorphLayout by Barbara, on Flickr

And ... without further ado, here's the BIG REVEAL! Note, I'm trying something different with the reveal. I'm going to try to post one big image containing all the layouts. I'm hoping that works out. In case it looks wonky and too huge on your screens I'm also going to post 4 other images the way it's usually done in case that works better for the viewing. See what you guys think!

September2018Big-Reveal#5-WEB by Barbara, on Flickr

Remember ... all of you who completed your layout during the duration of the September challenge and who used 100% TDP product need to make sure to post your layout in the challenge gallery and log it in the September Tracking Thread to get credit for playing along! It's time now to post your layouts in the gallery to get some love! (I know. I know! It's been hard sitting on your layouts all month!)

Thanks for playing along! Be sure to keep your eye out for the next Digi Morph challenge so you can play along again! And those of you who didn't play this time ... join us next time! It's a blast!
    #1September2018BigReveal#1-WEB by Barbara, on Flickr
    #2September2018BigReveal#2-WEB by Barbara, on Flickr
    #3September2018BigReveal#3-WEB by Barbara, on Flickr
    #4September2018BigReveal#4-WEB by Barbara, on Flickr
    Last edited by Hillary; 09-27-2018, 09:09 PM.
    Barbara's Forum Signature 900x150 by Barbara, on Flickr
    Save

Love it, and how funny that shannonc and I picked the same kit! Here's mine in gimondo size:

Comment

I love that they are all so different. Here is mine.

My Gallery

Comment

I was dying to see what the original looked like! I would have never guessed lol!! All the LOs are so awesome, I'll load my LO up tomorrow when I get back home (on a work trip this week!).

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
          I love that they are all so different. Here is mine.

you LO is sooo pretty! at first I tried replicating your design with squares down the middle instead of rectangles but mine didn't look as good as yours so I filled the rest of the page up, lol!! How cool that team 2 ended up repeated squares too!

Comment

OMG ! all the differences with the original page ! thank you again Barbara Unzen for hosting this challenge
            here's mine :

Comment

Wow, that's quite the morph! I would NEVER have guessed any of the elements from the starter layout. Here's my page - and to explain ... yeah, I really morphed the heck out of it! I started by flipping the design, and I really liked the block of photos, so kept that - along with the little word strips, and my smiley button/brad took the place of the heart tag on Robin's page. The flower and wordstrip on the corner of the main photo became my bottle top and button; paint for the stickers/flowers and sequins. The background was the biggest change. I loved the grid design, but wanted a 'messy' grid ... and opted for some grid-LIKE brushes.

Last edited by Kat Hansen; 09-28-2018, 06:56 AM.

Comment

So fun to see the progression. Love all these great morphs.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...father&cat=519
                Last edited by tiffany scraps; 09-28-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I swear I don't recall seeing a layout change quite so much in this game! I love them all, but it's funny to see where we started and where we ended up

Here's my version. Pretty much a carbon copy of the one I was given. Yep, my brain works that way!

Save
                  Save

Comment

• caliten
                    caliten commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'd posed the question in the previous digimorph thread asking what people picked to lift from the layout they got. Only a few people responded, but I'm so intrigued at how this whole thing progresses ... direct lifts to inspirations and back and forth.

• Hillary
                    Hillary commented
                    Editing a comment
                    caliten, I never responded because I didn't want to skew the results. I usually try to stick to the main theme, but usually with a slight tweak. With this one I tried the angle, but it just didn't look right on my layout, so I straightened it out.

that was fun..here's mine:

Comment

Comment

Here is mine, I lifted mrivas page Hello Autumn
                      <p>My layout for the September DigiMorph</p><br /> <p>credits:</p><br /> <p><a class="product-title" href="http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Make-it-count-September-2018-collection.html">Make it count: September 2018 | collection </a><span class="catdesigner">by: Anita Designs</span></p>,

Comment

Great job everyone! It's wonderful to see everybody's take on this challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbara Unzen View Post
                          Yay! The Big Reveal is finally here! Thanks so much to all you guys for playing along and for patiently waiting for the Big Reveal! It's been killing me all month seeing all the gorgeous layouts come in and not to be able to share them with you guys. It's quite possible that patience is not one of my virtues.

The layouts really morphed in different directions for each of the teams. That is the best part of this game!

OK, so first things first. Here's the starter layout I chose. It was created by Jazz2000 (linking you up here). I loved that large photo and the paper pieces and pops of color and was anxious to see what you all did with the layout!

OriginalSeptDigiMorphLayout by Barbara, on Flickr
                          OMG! Barbara - I was so amazed and astonished that you picked one of my layouts! Thank you so much!

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
                            Barbara Unzen commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I fell in love with your page as soon as I saw it and knew it was the layout I was going to have everyone start out with!

Here's my page:

Comment

Working...
                          X