OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | JOURNALING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | JOURNALING

I'm so excited that it's October already! I just love all the splendor and all the pumpkin-flavored things that this month brings. And this month I'm happy to be hosting our JOURNALING CHALLENGE!

For me, this time of year food plays a more important role for some reason. It could be to prepare my body for the cold weather that is coming haha. That's why I thought it would be fun to make this challenge even more exciting by having everyone create a layout in which food plays an important role. You could think about that new favorite snack you've been craving, a nice dinner shared with friends or family, a special recipe you tried out or all the ins and outs of that new diet you're on.

Since this is a journaling challenge, the focus will be on capturing your food-related story with the help of at least 100 words of journaling. The journaling doesn't have to be extensive or "essay length" (100 words really isn't that much!). And to help out even more, it can be done in any style you like (paragraph format... list format... etc.), as long as there are at least 100 words (not including the title) on your page. Your layout can have a photo or photos, or be photoless, you decide!

For my layout, I chose to document a nice dinner-date I had with my husband in an Indian restaurant recently...

(credits: Travel the world - India by Julia Makotinsky)

I can't wait to see more yummy food/meal-related pages, full of 100+ words of journaling in which you document the story!

THE RULES:
    • You must create a food-related layout with a MINIMUM of 100 words of journaling.
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you might need, if doing a hybrid project)
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on October 31, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 10-01-2018, 02:27 PM.

I always love journaling challenges.. here's mine:

Comment

Celebrating the day:

Comment

Comment

Here's mine:

Comment

Here is mine!
            http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-slope&cat=519

Comment

Working...
            X