OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | SCRAP IT 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | SCRAP IT 2018

Welcome to the October edition of our SCRAP IT | 2018 CHALLENGE here at The Digital Press!

Throughout 2018, we've been running this monthly challenge for memory keepers to scrap the previous month into either 1-page or 2-page spreads. Each month, we provide the free templates... and you provide your photos and your memories from the previous month (so for this month's challenge, we'll be scrapping September 2018)!

This month, you will be using the following FREEBIE TEMPLATE SET (designed by Laura Passage, in case you need to find any of the previous month's templates in this series)... to create your 1-page *OR* 2-page layout...

DOWNLOAD HAS EXPIRED
    (this set is now available in the shop here at TDP, however... if you missed it and want to go back and grab it to catch up!)

***NOTE***
    You must use at least ONE of the 'SEPTEMBER 2018' freebie templates, shown above, to create a 1-page *OR* 2-page spread documenting the month of SEPTEMBER. You may use photos of September 2018, OR any previous year (if you are using this on-going project to get caught up on previous years). If one of the previous templates from this series works better with your photos, you may mix one of the 'SEPTEMBER 2018' template freebies with any of the previous SCRAP IT | 2018 template freebies (so for this month, that would be (A) the cover templates, (B) the January templates, (C) the February templates, or (D) the March templates, etc. etc. etc. through (I) the August templates). But to get credit for this month's challenge... you must use at least ONE of the templates shown above.

Need some inspiration? Here's a look at my own September 2018...

credits: Backyard Adventure by Cornelia Designs

THE RULES:
    • YOU MUST USE AT LEAST ONE OF THE 'SEPTEMBER 2018' FREEBIE TEMPLATES TO CREATE A 1-PAGE *OR* 2-PAGE SPREAD IN WHICH YOU ARE DOCUMENTING SEPTEMBER 2018 *OR* SEPTEMBER OF ANY PREVIOUS YEAR
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you might need, if doing a hybrid project)
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on October 31, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-04-2018, 01:52 AM.
    Save
    Save

Here's mine! This album is going to be sooo cool when I'm done!

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh Amie, somehow the evil internet lost my reply!!! I LOVE how you were able to incorporate so many different moments into a two page spread. And I'm even more impressed that you included yourself in one too!!!

Here's mine:

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Donna I love how you stapled your September down!! And it looks like it was a productive month / weekend for you! You should come to my house and help me with my projects hehe. Love your two page spread my friend!

My September -

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Great take on the template! I love how you placed the photos on top and turned them! Love that you documented your day and are those photos of the pages that you scrapped??? Great idea!

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Kim I don't know where my comments are going! I don't think my iPad likes me Anyway, what I said before was that I really like the paper pieces you choose and I wanted to know where y'all did your tour? Is that a yarn place?!

Here's mine finally!

thanks for hosting this challenge!

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the PERFECT background paper for your layout. It goes so well with all your photos!! Love your painted rock photo too!

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Love that you took that first template and made it your own! That's a neat idea about celebrating the different days too. I may steal that one from you

Here's mine!

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Shannon I'm loving your vacation / adventure pages. I feel like I'm living vicariously through you!! Love too that you journal ON your photos. I'm going to try this!!

Here's my pair for September!

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great idea to put the date on your photos! I love how you stitched, stapled, and tagged them. You took a lot of pictures and made them cohesive with that!!!

Forgot to post these here...

Loving it here <3

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh I am so glad you remembered! This is so pretty. Your photos are amazing! What filter did you use, or how did you process them? I am not good at B&@ photos as they always turn out so harsh. Yours are soft and eye catching. Can you share your secrets?

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...tember&cat=519

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...tember&cat=519

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Tiffany that face!!! What a cutie pie And I'm with you, I don't mind spiders, but not where I'm sticking my hand!

Thank you ladies for joining me this month!!! I have truly loved each and every one of your pages!
    Save
    Save

Comment

Working...
    X