This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2018 CHALLENGE | ALL ABOUT ME

Can you believe it's already October?! I'm so excited to be hosting the ALL ABOUT ME CHALLENGE this month!

For this challenge, you will need to create a layout that contains 10 facts about YOU! You can do this in list form, bullet points, or even paragraphs (depending on how detailed you want to be). Your layout can have a photo (or multiple photos), or it can be photo-less. That is totally up to you!

For my layout, I chose to document the top 10 things I love about being over 50...

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your layout must include 10 facts about you... in list form, or in paragraphs (depending on how detailed you want to be). Your layout can be photo-less, if desired.
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products, and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on October 31st, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 10-01-2018, 02:13 PM.

Fun! Love your layout! That pic is super cute <3

Comment

• IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!! It was a fun one to do!

Here's mine:

Comment

• IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this so much!! Thanks for playing along!

So fun! Here's mine!

Comment

Comment

Always a challenge to do a page about myself!

Comment

• IntenseMagic
          IntenseMagic commented
          Editing a comment
          It's always a challenge for me as well Beautifully done!
      Working...
      X