Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 2018 Challenge | DIGI-MORPH | LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2018 Challenge | DIGI-MORPH | LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Hey scrappers .. it's time to play!!

First off, a quick reminder on how the game works:

The digi-morph is a scraplift game - but it's super secret. The game works similar to Telephone, but instead of saying a phrase to the next person, who says it to the next ... and so on, we will be secretly sharing a layout. I will pick a starter layout and send it to Carrie (caliten), Stefanie (stefanie), and Shannon (shannonc) to get us started! These ladies will then get creative and scraplift the page I have sent them. How (or what aspect of the page) they choose to scraplift is entirely up to each person. They might choose to copy the general page design... or to use the same kit... the same theme... etc. Anything goes! Be inspired! (The only requirement for your layout is that it be created using 100% TDP product.) Once complete, they will pass along their page to the next person on their team (and copy me -- see below) ... who will then create a page and pass it to the next person, and so on. Once ALL teams have completed their layouts, we will have a big reveal to show the progression of the pages.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW: Reach out to the person who is next on your team list, right after your name, and figure out the best way to share your layout with them (if you haven't already done so). You might find that a PM with a link to Dropbox might work, a link via Facebook messenger if you are already friends (or make a new one!), or send them an email. Find what will work best for the both of you. Start with using the private message feature here at TDP and take it from there. You can find everyone's original sign-up request HERE. Click on the individual's name (right under their photo) and you will be taken to their profile and in there, you will see a button to send a private message (PM). Please use the PM function when sharing your information, unless you are completely comfortable with having your email, for example, on the open boards.

IMPORTANT: When you send your layouts along to the next person, please also send me a copy via a TDP PM. I will need them all for the reveal party and I will be keeping track of all layouts.

If you run into a situation where conflicting priorities mean you can't get to your layout as fast as you would like, please PM me, and I will do some reshuffling of the order on your team. You are more than welcome to arrange to swap with someone else on your team if necessary, but please keep me in the loop so I can track where we are as far as layouts completed and in what order.

Finally, if in the event at some point this month the digi-morph gets stuck for a period of time it would be helpful for me to keep a master list people’s email addresses just in case I need to contact someone to do some rearranging and I don’t get a response from a PM. (I am guilty of not always checking my PMs as often as I should so I am projecting that others may not check theirs often as well.) So, if you’re comfortable with it I would appreciate if you would send me your email address via PM as well.

And now, let's get started! Here are the teams (names in red/bold means I have received this person's layout):

TEAM 1
    1. Carrie (caliten)
    2. Donna (Donnatopia)
    3. Hillary (Hillary)
    4. Beckie (g8rbeckie)
    5. 3BluEyedBabies
    6. Robin (mocamom)
    7. Kat Hansen
    8. ashthesavage
    TEAM 2
    1. Stefanie (stefanie)
    2. ninigoesdigi (Nini)
    3. Anne (Anne PC)
    4. Melissa (melscrap)
    5. AlinaLove
    6. immaculeah
    7. Scraptraci
    TEAM 3
    1. Shannon (shannonc)
    2. Dragonhome (Judy)
    3. Tiffany (tiffany scraps)
    4. Gaelle (Ga_L)
    5. Kim (kimkern72)
    6. Maribel (mrivas)
    7. Becki (crazsquaw)
    I am not going to be putting myself on the list but will be ready to join as a backup if someone is unable to join or can’t be reached for some reason, otherwise I will be cheering you from the sideline. Start scrapping and HAVE FUN!! Carrie, Steffanie and Shannon ... the LO is coming your way!
    Last edited by Barbara Unzen; 09-27-2018, 09:01 PM.
    Barbara's Forum Signature 900x150 by Barbara, on Flickr
    Save

Yay!! I am so excited to see all of the pages...what fun this will be! One question- Are the beginning pages all the same one, or three separate ones?

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      All three groups get the same layout.

• Barbara Unzen
      Barbara Unzen commented
      Editing a comment
      You're quick in responding Hillary! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your page crazsquaw!

Let's do this!

My Gallery

Comment

Whoot Whoot! (in my best Zumba style) So excited to participate.

Comment

Alright, I have the layout.
        Have created my best effort and am passing it on!
        Let's do this team 2!
        @ninigoesdigi

Comment

yeah ! go team 3 !

Comment

I've sent mine to Dragonhome !! Go Team #3!!

Comment

I sent my layout to Tiffany!

Comment

Originally posted by Stefanie View Post
                Alright, I have the layout.
                Have created my best effort and am passing it on!
                Let's do this team 2!
                @ninigoesdigi
                I haven't received anything. Did you send an email?

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
                  Barbara Unzen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi! @Stefanie's message to you probably got lost in email land. I've PMd you here at TDP her LO since I have it as well. When you've got a chance will you confirm you've got it?

I've received Tiffany's page. I will make mine during the week-end

Comment

I hate it when life gets in the way of scrapping! Finally finished my layout and sent it off just now to Barbara & Donna.

Comment

• Donnatopia
                    Donnatopia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got it Carrie.... Go Team #1

page done and sent to kimkern72 and Barbara Unzen
                  ladies, did you received it ?

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
                    Barbara Unzen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Got it. Thanks Gaelle!

i'm so excited! also thinking I should do a little shopping ahead of time. you know. just to be prepared.

Comment

ooooh...I have been checking, and checking, and checking...LOL I am the last in line and so antsy!! We are past halfway through, yay!

Go Team 3!
                  Last edited by crazsquaw; 09-08-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
                    Barbara Unzen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Patience is not a strong suit of mine either. I always get so antsy as well!

I just sent my layout off to g8rbeckie and Barbara Unzen

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                  X