SEPTEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | SPECIAL EDITION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | SPECIAL EDITION

Holy moly it's September! My summer sure flew by! We did an awesome bucket list challenge & were able to check of 45/60 items! So fun! One of the things we did was visit our favorite Farmer's Market! I used some of those photos for The Special Edition Challenge!

For the Special Edition Challenge-- I'm asking you to create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% products from the September 2018 Special Edition collection here at TDP, in addition to using products by at least 2 designers.

For my Farmer's Market Layout- I used the Cherry Bomb Collection by Dawn by Design & one of Cornelia's Designs Half Split Special Edition Templates.

FINE PRINT:
    • You must use 100% TDP products to make a brand-new page that follows the Special Edition rules detailed above.
    • You must include at least 2 designers products from the September 2018 Special Edition Collection here at TDP.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your layout and link it to the gallery where its posted so we can all leave you some love!
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL of that post and add it to the SEPTEMBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!
    Last edited by AmieN1; 09-07-2018, 12:45 PM.

I used Special Edition goodies from Anita Designs, Rachel Etrog Designs, and Dawn by Design.

My Gallery

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just love that whitespace! Thanks for playing along!

• inguh
      inguh commented
      Editing a comment
      Great layout!

I've mixed products by Dunia, Karla Noél, Anita Designs and Rachel Etrog Designs

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVELY Gaelle! Thanks for playing along!

Had fun with this one.... here's mine:

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you added the map! SO cool! Thanks for playing along!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...s-here&cat=519

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely! I love the white space! Thanks for playing along with us!

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      SO gorgeous! Thanks for playing along!

Used Papers from:
    Just the Basics | Gradients vol.2
    Yay! It's Your Day! | Solids

Used Template from
    Make it count: September 2018

Used Embellishments from
    Backyard Adventures | Elements
    Cherry Bomb | Elements

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome mix of designers/goodies! Thanks so much for playing along with me!
Working...
X