SEPTEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Welcome to this month's HYBRID CHALLENGE!

To complete this month's challenge, you will need to follow the instructions for one of the two "Hybrid How-To" tutorials that will be posted on the The Digital Press blog during September 2018. You will use the Hybrid How-To blog post of your choice (either the September 8th or the September 22nd post) as the inspiration for your project.

Then, you'll complete the project and make sure to post the image of your completed project -- both here and in the Challenge Gallery.
    Remember, this must be a hybrid project (not just a digital project that's inspired by the hybrid projects) -- so break out your crafty goodies: glue stick & scissors and have fun creating one of these hybrid projects!

Here's a look at the first option for the month... starting a Traveler's Journal!
    (for this challenge, you will need to create at least one 2-page layout/spread in a TN, using digital goodies from TDP)

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...lers-notebook/

...and here's a look at the second option for the month, which just went live today (9/22)... Halloween Party Fun!

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...een-party-fun/

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a hybrid project that is based on one of the two "Hybrid How-To" blog posts of your choosing from September 2018 (either 9/8 or 9/22).
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you need), and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on September 30th, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the SEPTEMBER 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 09-22-2018, 11:21 AM.

Just a quick note that the first Hybrid How-To post of September 2018 went live on the blog today... and so we've updated the first post of this thread, and this challenge is officially live!
    ~ Laura ~

Comment

Another BUMP to let everyone know that the second Hybrid How-To post of September 2018 just went live on the blog today... and so we've updated the first post of this thread, again, with both options that are available for this month's challenge!
      ~ Laura ~

Comment

I made some Halloween Cards

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Well done Judy, thanks for playing along this month.

I had a great time getting the travel notebook and then doing this hybrid project. Now to go find some more things to do in this travel journal!!

Comment

• kaphelps
          kaphelps commented
          Editing a comment
          kimkern72 This is so gorgeous! The photo, word art and especially your handwriting - so special! Your first family photo documented forever -yea! I look forward to seeing more in this format- it's beautiful!

I made this little bug collecting set for my grand nephew.... we are gonna have so much fun the next time I visit! Thanks for the inspiration.

Comment

• kaphelps
          kaphelps commented
          Editing a comment
          Donnatopia what a brilliant idea - your grand nephew is going to be thrilled! Thanks for playing and sharing!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...llenge&cat=519

Comment

• kaphelps
          kaphelps commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my gosh tiffany scraps !!! This is going to be the best brag book ever - he is adorable! Thanks for playing and sharing your TN book- it's gorgeous!

I got intrigued by the first hybrid project and have started a travel journal. I really like the looks and feel of the "passport" size journal. This LO documents my process with the first page in my journal.

Comment

• kaphelps
          kaphelps commented
          Editing a comment
          Pups_r_Paps what a pretty travel journal! I love the floral cover and I love the size! Thanks for playing and sharing your book - I look forward to seeing more of it!
      Working...
      X