This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2018 CHALLENGE | PARADE

Hello, and welcome to the PARADE CHALLENGE here at TDP this August!

I love August for a handful of reasons, but a couple of the biggies are 1) the end of summer and those last few weeks of warm, sunny weather, 2) Pennysaver here at TDP, and 3) it's a Digiscrap Parade month! If you're not familiar with the Parade, it's a huge blog hop with participating designers from all over digi-land, and then each contribute to a huge, coordinated, themed kit. This quarter's Parade is called "Schooled", and you guessed it, it's got a back-to-school theme, though you really could use it for just about anything. Anyhow, here's where the Parade starts -- VISIT THE SITE HERE. Feel free to follow it and pick up lots of amazing, gorgeous goodies for free this month, then come back here and join me for this month's Parade challenge.

The challenge I have for you today is to create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% products from at least 2 (or more!) TDP designers who participate in the August 2018 DigiScrap Parade. You cannot use current Parade products from non-TDP designers (or from former TDP designers, or products from past Parades -- even if they're from TDP designers). Everything must come from this month's Parade!

Just in case you need it, here's a list of the TDP designers that contributed to the August 2018 Digiscrap Parade:
    Anita Designs
    Calista's Stuff
    Cornelia Designs
    Dawn by Design
    Designed by Irma
    Dunia Designs
    Jen C Designs
    Jimbo Jambo Designs
    KimB Designs
    Laura Passage
    Little Lamm & Co.
    ninigoesdigi
    Rachel Etrog Designs
    Rachel Hodge
    ...and ...The Digital Press, itself, has a stop along the Parade, as well!

Here's my page. I used pieces from Rachel Etrog Designs, Cornelia Designs, Dunia Designs and Dawn by Design.

The fine print...
    • Your creation must be made using 100% August 2018 Digiscrap Parade products made by at least 2 different TDP designers.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on August 31st, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    Last edited by caliten; 08-01-2018, 12:04 PM.

I've downloaded the kit this morning but not yet unzipped. all the parts look gorgeous.

Comment

So glad I separated out the Non TDP designers when I downloaded!! Can we use the papers from Ninigoesdigi that are in the pennysavers that match the digi parade??

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, but it’s also okay to use only the freebies from this month’s Parade.

Thanks again to the designers for this lovely kit.
      http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...ou-can&cat=519

Comment

Comment

Here's one from me:

Comment

Love this collab.... Here's mine:

Comment

Here's my second entry for this challenge.... the first one didn't follow the challenge guidelines (I used a template not included in the DSP Collab). I didn't use a template for this one (and I was able to scrap Lily's First Day of 2nd grade which I never got around to doing last year...so win-win!)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by caliten View Post
                  Hello, and welcome to the PARADE CHALLENGE here at TDP this August!

The challenge I have for you today is to create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% products from at least 2 (or more!) TDP designers who participate in the August 2018 DigiScrap Parade. You cannot use current Parade products from non-TDP designers (or from former TDP designers, or products from past Parades -- even if they're from TDP designers). Everything must come from this month's Parade!
                  Thank you so much for hosting the challenge. I love your layout! I posted my layout in the gallery, but I don't know how to post it in this thread. Please help!

Comment

Hi pbrooks thanks for playing with us.
                    When you are looking at your page in the gallery, look on the right side you can see your avatar. Under your avatar you will see the category "additional info". This is where you can grab the code to paste in your comment here.
                    In this case you will need to select BB CODE
                    You just need to click in that box and all the text will be selected at once. Then you right click on your mouse and select "copy" (you can also only hit Ctrl C on your keayboard.
                    Then come back here and paste that line of code in your comment box. Right click and select "paste" or you can simply hit ctrl V on your keyboard.
                    OK?

Comment

So much to pick from in the parade! I used something from almost all of the Digital Press designers in the parade - credits in the gallery.

Comment

Working...
                      X