This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2018 CHALLENGE | BINGO

Hey all! Welcome to this month's BINGO challenge... I mean, who doesn't love a little game of BINGO?!

As you know, the rules are simple. Just use the BINGO card below, choose a straight line, and create a page that follows the instructions in your chosen line. You can choose to use just one column (vertical line), or you can choose to have a little bit of each column by going horizontal or diagonal, but you must choose a STRAIGHT LINE from the bingo card. Simple, enough?

Here's the BINGO card...

[credits: Day Planner and Productivity - both collabs by The Digital Press Designers]

Here's my layout, using the middle row - string, B&W photo, free spot, white space, and word art...

[credits: Hooray, It's Saturday! by ninigoesdigi and Road Trip Elements by Rachel Etrog Designs]

The fine print...
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on August 31st, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    Okay peeps... let's get creative!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 08-01-2018, 11:18 AM.

I did the center vertical column (one template, heavily modified; three fonts; three triangles; and four or maybe six buttons depending on how you classify those orange flowers!)

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it Carrie!! Thanks for playing! xx

middle across: string, b/w photo,free, white space, word art

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it Barbara! Perfectly summery and simple Thanks for playing! xx

Thanks for this fun challenge. I followed the 3rd column... 3 buttons,2 triangles, Free, use a template, use more than 1 font.

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE this Donna! Thanks for playing! xx

using the middle row - string, B&W photo, free spot, white space, and word art
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...py-day&cat=519

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw! What a sweet photo and beautiful layout! Thanks for playing! xx

I used the middle vertical line!! This was my first Bingo challenge, I really enjoyed it!! Thanks guys

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it! Such fun memories to document Thanks for playing! xx

I've played with the 5th row : journal Back to school ; red, green, blue, yellow ; use a WA ; use paint-splatters ; theme : before / after

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      That face! Such a cutie! Thanks for playing! xx

I used column one.
    Because the Great Wolf Lodge has an indoor and outdoor water-park where the adults can just lay around relaxing, I felt like the layout fit the "Lazy Summer Days" theme.

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Great Wolf Lodge is such a fun place and absolutely summery! Great layout and great memories Thanks for playing! xx

I used 4 vertical
    white space,scatter, arrow, aam, song lyric
    Loving it here <3

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely layout! I really love the serene feel and the beautiful song lyrics Thanks so much for playing! xx

I chose to go diagonally from the bottom left to the top right. Use a frame, Journal (make a list), Free, Use a scatter, and Journal (Back to school)

My Gallery

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! Love this Hillary! Thanks so much for playing! xx
Working...
X