This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2018 CHALLENGE | AD

Hello everyone ! Gaelle is back here, and for my new first challenge, I'm happy to host the AD CHALLENGE.

In this challenge, I will be giving you some scrap inspiration in the form of an advertisement image from IKEA. You all know IKEA

You can use this as inspiration in any way you like -- whether it's the overall composition of the ad (one big section on the left, and two smaller on the right, surrounded by an outline)... OR... if it's the section on the left and all of the paper strips and layers... OR... if it's the colors... whatever !

This is the advertisement image that we'll be using for this month's challenge...

Here is a look at my own sample page... I was inspired by the paper strips under the big photo, the white space, the title on the picture and the frame.

(credits: ninigoesdigi Ajisai {Hydrangeas} | Kit, and Dawn by Design | Date stamps)

Here is a layout by Hillary. She was inspired by the strips behind the photo, and the IKEA logo in the bottom right corner.

(credits: Cacti Love - Elements & Papers | by Rachel Etrog Designs, and a kraft paper from All Boy | by Dawn By Design)

And you,how does this ad inspire you ? I can't wait to see your pages.

THE RULES:
    • Create a layout or hybrid project that is visibly inspired by this month's provided ad image (shown above).
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you might need if you're creating a hybrid project).
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on August 31st, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your creation into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Happy scrapping!

Last edited by Ga_L; 08-02-2018, 06:55 AM.

Fun challenge.... here's mine:

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      nice page, love the paper strips under the picture. thank you for playing

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...er-fun&cat=519

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      so cute picture ! love the design all on the left side and the patterned papers. thanks for playing

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      nice page; love the paper strips and your pcture is so funny. cat power, lol ! thanks for playing

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      nice take of the challenge. thanks for playing

Here's mine:

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      great page, love the happy face, thank you for playing
Working...