June 2018 CHALLENGE | SLOW SCRAP **Mark Your Calendars***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 2018 CHALLENGE | SLOW SCRAP **Mark Your Calendars***

And it's here! The last challenge for June is coming Sunday, June 24th at 8:00 pm ET / 5:00 pm PT. Mark your calendars for some slow scrapping fun!

Never done a "slow scrap" before? Here's how it works, in just a few easy steps:
    1. At 8:00 pm ET on 6/24, I'll be live on our chat room (the link is in the black bar at the top of the page) to talk about ... well, anything that comes up! We've been known to talk about scrapping stuff and non-scrapping stuff too! It's a gab session for sure
    2. During this time, I'll pop over to the CROSSWORD forum and post FULL instructions for creating a layout - materials and step-by-step how-to's. Not sure about something? Jump on over to the chat and ask
    3. Unlike a "speed" scrap that typically has to be completed in 1-2 hours, a "slow" scrap affords you a full 24 hours, so your layout isn't due until Monday, June 25th at 8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT. Plenty of time to play no matter what your schedule is!
    I can't wait to play with y'all!
    Save
    Save

Oh man! I will be at my in-laws house and will miss the chat. At least I will have the 24hrs to do a layout.

My Gallery

Comment

I hope to be back here for this!

Comment

I might actually be able to join this one... fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
        X