JUNE 2018 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNE 2018 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Welcome to the June 2018 HYBRID CHALLENGE!

To complete this challenge you will need to follow the instructions for -- and complete -- one of the two "Hybrid How-To" tutorials that will be posted on the The Digital Press blog in June 2018. You will use the Hybrid How-To blog post of your choice (either the June 9th or the June 23rd post) as your inspiration for your project... and then you'll complete the project and make sure to post the image of your completed project -- both here and in the Challenge Gallery. Remember, this must be a hybrid project (not just a digital project that's inspired by the hybrid projects) -- so break out your glue stick & scissors and have fun creating one of these hybrid projects! I can't wait to see your beautiful creations!!

Here's a look at your first option for this month...

Hybrid How-To | DIY Seasonal Banner

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...asonal-banner/

Hybrid How-To | Fun Mini Book

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...fun-mini-book/

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a hybrid project that is based on one of the two "Hybrid How-To" blog posts of your choosing from June 2018 (either 6/9 or 6/23).
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you need), and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on June 30th, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the JUNE 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 06-23-2018, 11:11 AM.

...just a quick note to let you know that the first Hybrid How-To post of June 2018 launched on The Digital Press blog today... and so this challenge is now live, as well! See the main post, above, for details and a link!
    ~ Laura ~

Comment

Another bumpity bump... because the second Hybrid How-To post of June 2018 just launched on the blog today!
      (for anyone who might have been waiting for the second option before jumping in...)
      ~ Laura ~

Comment

Bummed that my "E" doesn't show better in the photo. It shows better in the project. Nevertheless.... here it is.
        http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...banner&cat=519

Comment

• chloe
          chloe commented
          Editing a comment
          It does show! I love your project, amazing job!!

I was trying to figure out what to use as a decorations for a birthday party. This worked out perfectly!

I made this for my BF for her 59th birthday. She loves unicorns!

Comment

• chloe
          chloe commented
          Editing a comment
          How cute! I love that you prove there's no age to love unicorns!! LOL
      Working...
      X