JUNE 2018 CHALLENGE | SPLIT SCREEN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNE 2018 CHALLENGE | SPLIT SCREEN

Happy June! I am excited to host this month's SPLIT SCREEN challenge!

The topic of your layout is completely up to you -- but it MUST be SPLIT IN HALF in some way! AND ...you MUST use TWO (2) DIFFERENT KITS - one for each half of your page.

Not sure what to scrap? How about some ideas. . .

Split Page Ideas:
    --a before/after page: could be a make over, a hair cut, a remodel, or just cleaning up the place!
    --a boy/girl page: siblings, partners, fur babies, fave actors - you name it!
    --then/now: these are fun - and past/present type idea would be perfect for this!
    --yesterday /today: document the difference a day makes in your life!

To show you an example... I created a page about my boys, and how much they have grown over the years...

[ credits: Top 5 by TDP Designers - Candid Snapshots Elements - Candid Snapshots Papers - April 2016 Template ]

So now... it is your turn. Create a SPLIT SCREEN layout of your own... and then come back here to link up your page!

Make sure to follow the 'fine print'...
    • You must use 100% TDP products to make a brand-new page that is split in half -- using 2 different kits for each half of the layout.
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on June 30, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project (please use the bbcode to link 'em up so we can leave you some gallery love!).
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the JUNE 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • As always -- Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 06-01-2018, 02:31 PM.

Here is mine. These were the first two photos that came to mind for this challenge. Loved being able to create this page with these two photos of a kiss from my son.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...nd-now&cat=519

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      JenniferHignite commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my heart, that is absolutely precious!!! Nothing better than a kiss from your son Thanks for playing along with the challenge!!!

Kits used:
    Left Side - Boy Thing
    Right Side - Boys Rule (http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/One-K...Boys-Rule.html)
    My son and I have always been close, so it was no surprise that he offered to move in with me after my husband passed away. He helps me around the house doing the things I can’t, helps with cooking and caring for the dogs. I am glad he is here because living alone would be hard for me.
    Last edited by Dragonhome; 06-11-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      What an awesome son you have! I hope my boys are as wonderful to their mom when they are that age Thanks for playing along with the challenge, I just love the kits and colors you used!

This challenge was just PERFECT to scrap about the emotional yoyo I'm going through right now!

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Hugs Chloe! Hope better days are ahead for you and that you find out good results on the test! Love the mix of kits you used and the close up photos, so heartfelt and moving!

Here's my page:

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Stunning photos and page!! Love the contrast of kits you used and how perfectly they work together for this page

My husband and our son

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful page Kim! Love the photo frames you used!! Amazing how much changes in 15 years when you have kids!!!
Working...
X