JUNE 2018 CHALLENGE | SUMMER BUCKET LIST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNE 2018 CHALLENGE | SUMMER BUCKET LIST

Happy Summer Days everyone, and welcome to this month's SUMMER BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE!

I hope that with the arrival of the month of June, you all are getting some good sunshine wherever you may be located! With summer, also come a wave of excitement -- to make best of this beautiful season and try and do as many things as possible. That is exactly how I feel! I tend to make long lists -- irrespective of how many of them are actually do-able!

So... my challenge for you this month is really simple! All you need to do it scrap about your own 'Summer Bucket List' -- a list of things that you want to accomplish this summer or are looking forward to ... whether it's vacation spots to visit, or activities to check off a list, or sweet treats to make in the evenings after dinner, or meals to cook, or friends to see... etc.

I know everyone's Bucket List will likely be different ...and that's what makes it so interesting. Your lists can be related to any of the above ideas or something entirely unique but please make sure your list is at least 10 items long.

To give you an example, here is a look at a layout I created that contains my own bucket list for this summer...

A quick recap of the rules:
    • Your layout or project must be related to summer bucket list and have a minimum of 10 list items
    • Your layout must use 100% TDP products.
    • Your layout must be uploaded in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, and posted in a new reply here no later than 11:59 pm ET on June 30, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your page or project her and update your tracker in the JUNE 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Lastly, have fun, and enjoy this opportunity to challenge yourself!
    Last edited by Shivani; 06-06-2018, 05:19 PM.
    --- SHIVANI ---

Originally posted by Shivani View Post
    Happy Summer Days everyone, and welcome to this month's SUMMER BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE!

I hope that with the arrival of the month of June, you all are getting some good sunshine wherever you may be located! With summer, also come a wave of excitement -- to make best of this beautiful season and try and do as many things as possible. That is exactly how I feel! I tend to make long lists -- irrespective of how many of them are actually do-able!

So... my challenge for you this month is really simple! All you need to do it scrap about your own 'Summer Bucket List' -- a list of things that you want to accomplish this summer or are looking forward to ... whether it's vacation spots to visit, or activities to check off a list, or sweet treats to make in the evenings after dinner, or meals to cook, or friends to see... etc.

Definitely a challenge, but sounds like fun! What products did you use?

Comment

• Shivani
      Shivani commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Pamela! I hope you would play along! My layout is in the gallery now and I have linked the image above so you can see the credits for products i have used.

Here's mine. I hope to accomplish all 10 items on my list plus many more. I want to have lots of adventures.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...t-list&cat=519

Comment

• Shivani
      Shivani commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for playing along with me Tiffany! Love your pretty pink layout and the choice of font for the list. Also the balancing embellishing on the opposite corners lead the eyes along nicely. I hope you can tick off each of these items in the coming weeks!

Comment

• Shivani
      Shivani commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the pocket layout style that you went for this challenge Stephanie! What a fun bucket list! The left hand column with the amazing title work is a definite stand out for me! Thanks for playing along in this challenge with me.

Comment

• Shivani
      Shivani commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Judy, Thanks for playing along. I love the little photos and images with arrows pointing out and the big bucket sticker.
Working...
X