Feb 6: Pursue inspiration challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 6: Pursue inspiration challenge

Today on the blog, I'm talking about adding meaningful words to your scrapbook pages. So for today's challenge, that's exactly what we want you do.

Search out a quote, lyric, poem or other piece of written inspiration that has meaning for you and incorporate it into a scrapbook page using one of these methods:
    • create a 'custom' journal card by adding text to a blank card
    • create your own word art element
    • journal your quote/text on a label or tag.
    Here's an example I created:

You MUST use at least two fonts in adding your word-based inspiration to the page. Post your layout back here along with your quote so we can shared in your inspiration!

The Rules:
    • Pages must be created using 100% TDP Products and loaded in the gallery no later than midnight EST on February 28, 2015.
    • Please link your gallery listing in this thread.
    • Link your comment in this thread in the monthly challenge tracker thread. You can find it here: February's Tracking Thread

OK, here is mine - i used a song - and yes it is from Enrique Iglesias -don't judge! I LOVE using songs and quotes - so thanks for the challenge.

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

I used a quote from my favorite chick flick The Notebook!

Comment

Here's my entry for this challenge:

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...stless&cat=519
        Last edited by Morwenna; 02-10-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Awesome work ladies!

Comment

Great challenge! I opted to create a wordart from this quote I found on Pinterest:'We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.' And my page:

Comment

Here's mine, with a custom wordart for the title:

Comment

Tried my hand at making some word art. Thanks for the great challenge!

Comment

Working...
                X