Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAY 2018 CHALLENGE | SPECIAL EDITION

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to be hosting the Special Edition Challenge this month. It is my first challenge to host here at The Digital Press!

This challenge will require you to create a layout or hybrid project that uses 100% products from the May 2018 Special Edition Collection at The Digital Press... AND you MUST use products from at least 2 designers on your project.You can of course mix and match from more than two designers if you wish!

Yet again this month, the designers have come together to create a stunning collection that you are sure to love. The colors are beautiful and the collection is full of fun packs to choose from.

For my sample layout, I chose to use the following pieces of the May 2018 Special Edition Collection to create my page:
    Relax Elements and Papers by Cornelia Designs
    Sweet Life Elements and Papers by Sahin Designs

Come and play along with this challenge! I can't wait to see what you create.

A quick recap of the rules:
    • You must use 100% products from the May 2018 Special Edition Collection to create your page
    • You must use at least 2 different designers' products in your project
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on May 31, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project (please use the bbcode to link 'em up so we can leave you some gallery love!).
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the May 2018 Tracking Thread and this is very important....
    • Have fun!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 05-11-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

just in case you're wondering, 'eet smakelijk' (sounds to my American ears like 'ate smock-lick') doesn't quite translate directly from Dutch but translates more or less as 'dig in' or 'eat up' according to my Dutch-speaking husband.

Last edited by caliten; 05-11-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Such beautiful selections this month.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...mories&cat=519

Comment

I used products by Rachel Etrog, ninigoesdigi and Cornelia Designs:

Comment

Oooh always love these!

Comment

Thank you for this challenge! I used Rachel Etrog's kit The Very Best Mom and solid papers from Don't Weight, Diet Now by ninigoesdigi!

Save
              Save

Comment

I loved this months Special Edition. Here are my pages using up to 4 people's SE goodies.

My Gallery

Comment

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
                    ninigoesdigi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is awesome! And so inspiring for me! I feel like you! Even though I still have a long road to go I know that this time it will be different and that I can follow through. Just today I reached -13 kgs!! Yay! My belt needs a new hole! lol I probably won't be able to shop for new clothes soon because sizes in Japan are pretty different from the French ones and I am still way over the standard sizes but it's OK. I prefer to shop when I go back to France anyway and I can't wait next year to show my family my progress and shop for a new size lol - Thank you for playing with my goodies. This time SE is really special to me and I am very happy it can be for someone else too!

Here's mine:
                  Last edited by Dragonhome; 05-30-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Pictures of my Grand-son and one of his Moms. There is no journaling yet - waiting for details on the pictures from my daughter.

Comment

Working...
                    X