MAY 2018 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAY 2018 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Welcome to the May 2018 HYBRID CHALLENGE!

To complete this challenge you will need to follow the instructions for -- and complete -- one of the two "Hybrid How-To" tutorials that will be posted on the The Digital Press blog in May 2018. You will use the Hybrid How-To blog post of your choice (either the May 5th or the May 19th post) as your inspiration for your project... and then you'll complete the project and make sure to post the image of your completed project -- both here and in the Challenge Gallery. Remember, this must be a hybrid project (not just a digital project that's inspired by the hybrid projects) -- so break out your glue stick & scissors and have fun creating one of these hybrid projects!

Here is a look at the first of this month's hybrid blog posts...

Hybrid How-To | Gifts For Mom

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...gifts-for-mom/

Hybrid How-To | Shrink Plastic Bracelets

http://www.thedigitalpress.co/hybrid...tic-bracelets/

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a hybrid project that is based on one of the two "Hybrid How-To" blog posts of your choosing from May 2018 (either 5/5 or 5/19).
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you need), and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on May 31, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread ... copy the URL to that post and add it to the MAY 2018 TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 05-19-2018, 10:39 AM.

Bumping this... because the first Hybrid How-To post of May 2018 just went live on the blog today, and so this challenge is officially live!
    ~ Laura ~

Comment

Had fun with this and Mom is gonna love it (It's filled with her favorite chocolate.) I still have to pick up a little plant for the pick, but that'll have to wait till Saturday. Thanks for the great tutorial!

Comment

• Laura Passage
        Laura Passage commented
        Editing a comment
        Eeek... this is so pretty! Love the papers/etc. you chose to use.

Donnatopia Wow! - those are perfect - she is going to love this! Thanks for playing along and sharing your gorgeous creations!

Comment

...another bump! ...because the 2nd Hybrid How-To post of May 2018 just went live on the blog today! It's linked up in the top post, above...
        ~ Laura ~

Comment

Here's my gift bag and pick. Fun tutorial.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...d-pick&cat=519

Comment

I used the same embellishment from the outside of the card to create the shrink plastic piece that can be used as a hanging decoration or necklace.

Comment

• Kate
              Kate commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome! I love it! I'm totally doing this. My kids would love giving cards like this to friends.
          Working...
          X