Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEBRUARY 2018 CHALLENGE | KITCHEN SINK

Holy mol,y it's February!

This month's challenge is right up my alley -- the Kitchen Sink Challenge -- in which we will challenge ourselves to create a layout or project using "everything but the kitchen sink!"

This challenge offers two options:

1. Fill your layout -- create a page with items covering at least 75% of the surface area of the page and touching ALL four sides

---OR---

2. Create a page using 75% (or more) of a single kit when creating your page. You can compose your page in any way but you must use 75% of the kit (mini kits aren't eligible). All items need to be visible and recognizable on the page.

I chose option #1 -- all four sides & 75% of the surface is filled! For my layout I used Juno Design's newest release -- This Life | December along with a template designed by Jen C Designs...

I can't wait to see your creations!

The official fine print of this challenge:
    • You must choose one of the 2 options for this challenge & follow all instructions/guidelines (see options, above)
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on February 28, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded your project into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread showing your page & telling us which option your chose and link us back to it in the gallery
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the FEBRUARY TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have FUN!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 02-01-2018, 01:40 PM.

ooooh, I just love filling up a page.... here's mine (I chose option One):

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE! I really like how many photos & goodies you got on here without it feeling too busy! Great job!

The hardest part of this challenge for me was to remember to make sure to have things toughing all the sides!

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow I LOVE your photos! The style of their clothing is so fun to look back at! Thank you for playing along!

The black card in the lower right corner really does touch both the bottom and right edges .... it just matches the background paper and is covered by my CT banner.

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol I believe ya! We're huge tesla fans- so I'm really loving your layout!

February Kitchen Sink
    Kit Follow your Bliss by Tracie Stroud

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fun layout! I love the background paper & all the blendy goodness! Thank you for playing along with us!

Here's mine using #2

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      How fun! I love all the blue tones! Thanks for playing along!

Option #2 - at least 75% of the elements and papers from Dawn's "It's Time" kit - phew!!

(the heart flair is from MEG Designs, but was recolored using one of Dawn's papers in the kit)

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome Kat! Thanks for playing along!

I went for the "Touching All the Sides" and taking up 75% one! This LO uses Dunia Designs Pennysaver "Weekend" goodies...

Comment

• AmieN1
      AmieN1 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOOOOOOVE that large AMAZING photo! Thanks for playing along Shannon!
Working...
X