FEBRUARY 2018 CHALLENGE | SCRAP IT 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEBRUARY 2018 CHALLENGE | SCRAP IT 2018

WELCOME TO THE SECOND MONTH OF SCRAP IT | 2018!
    (find the first month's information/etc. HERE in the forum)

I hope that 2018 has been excellent for you so far!

If one of your New Year's resolutions was to get more scrapping done in 2018... we have a great way to help you achieve that goal: our new SCRAP IT | 2018 challenge series, which will run each month throughout the entire year!

Here's how it will work -- each month, there will be a new challenge posted... to scrap a two-page spread documenting the previous month using FREE TEMPLATES that we will provide. Easy peasy, right?!

There's only one catch -- each month's free template set will ONLY be available for that month. So you have to keep up-to-date! The good news is that the templates will make it really, really easy to do that (and then, at the end of the year, you'll have an album all completed and ready to go!).

The challenge for this month is to scrapbook your previous month into a 1-page or 2-page spread, using our "January" FREEBIE template to document your January 2018 (or January of any previous year, if you happen to be using this project to go back and scrap previous years).

*NOTE* You can mix one of the January 2018 template freebies with any previous Scrap It | 2018 freebie (so for this month that would be either of the cover photo templates), if the previous template works better with your photos... you just have to make sure you use at least ONE of this month's templates, in order to get credit for this month's challenge!

DOWNLOAD HAS EXPIRED
    (this set is now available in the shop here at TDP, however... if you missed it and want to go back and grab it to catch up!)

I'm already super stoked about this challenge series, and am looking forward to seeing this challenge through for 2018!

I had so much fun making this 2-page spread for my SCRAP IT | 2018 album! I used Anita Designs Almanac Collection to put together my pages:

THE RULES:
    • Your must use at least one of the SCRAP IT | 2018 January 2018 freebie templates (download link above; available thru the end of 2/28/2018).
    • Your layout must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on February 28, 2018.
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread with your project (please use the bbcode to link 'em up so we can leave you some gallery love!).
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the FEBRUARY TRACKING THREAD.
    • Have fun!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 04-01-2018, 11:20 AM.

Here's my January pages! Thanks for the fun challenge & fab templates!

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      JenniferHignite commented
      Editing a comment
      Amie your January looks an awful lot like mine...filled with kids sports! Lovely colors & patterned paper choices!!

Thanks for the great templates. Will be back with page 2. Here's mine:

Last edited by jang; 02-02-2018, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Love your pages Jan! Where are you located, I feel like we have had similar weather here, brr freezing!

I am loving this challenge.... thanks for the great templates! Here's mine:

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful layout Donna! I am completely jealous of that weather card there! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

Thanks for the template! I think I'm going to follow along with this challenge all year. I like making monthly layouts.

My Website

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful layout Michele! I love all of your everyday moments you captured and that large photo is just perfect for that large space! Thanks for playing along :D

Here are my January pages (my first Jan pages anyway, I will make a second spread soon)! I used the new template for one page, but then I used (and adapted) one of the cover templates from last month - I always have more photos than places to put them, and I like dealing with squares!
    Last edited by corrin; 02-04-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Corbin those photos with the straws are hilarious! Also love that large photo you used on your first page!! Great job of making the templates work for you Thanks for playing along!!

My January page - sized to 8x8

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Love the elements you added here and that moon photo is a stunner! Thanks for playing along this month!!

My Page...
    Hope i did this right !

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Oh I just love the black and white photos with the beautiful winter papers and elements you used! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this month!

Here's mine!

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for playing along Shannon! I too have been doing a major minimalist purge and it feels so good!! Love that wood sign you made too!!

I love doing MIR pages! Thank you for the templates!

Comment

• JenniferHignite
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for playing along Jeannie! Lovely month in review, you seem like a girl after my own heart, animals puzzles and the color purple

Thanks for the template! Here's mine:

Comment

Comment

Comment

• JenniferHignite
          Editing a comment
          Simply beautiful Katell! I just love your photos and the way you used Anitas kit here, perfection! Thanks for playing along

Here's my left page:

and my right page:

Comment

• JenniferHignite
          Editing a comment
          This is fabulous Carrie! I love all the embellishments & layering you used and added to each rectangle!!

Scrap it 2018.

I have documented our move in 2016. Hope this is current enough.

Comment

• JenniferHignite
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for playing along nanascrapper! What an awesome documentation of your new beginnings :D
      Working...
      X