MARCH 2017 CHALLENGE | TEMPLATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARCH 2017 CHALLENGE | TEMPLATE

Hi! Welcome to the return of the TEMPLATE CHALLENGE!

This month, we have a beautiful and versatile template designed by Jen C Designs. The clusters are so fun to play with and create with!

Here is a look at the template we'll be using for this month's challenge...

DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE HERE

And here is a look at the page I created with the template (I rotated it and enlarged the photo / photo mat just a little bit)...

Our usual rules will apply:
    • Your page/project must be made using 100% TDP product
    • Your page/project must incorporate this month's freebie template in some recognizable manner
    • Your page/project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on March 31, 2017
    • Once you've loaded your page/project to the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your page/project in the gallery
    • Once you've posted your page/project here in the thread, copy the URL from your post and add it to the MARCH 2017 TRACKING THREAD
    • Have fun!
    I'm excited to see what you come up with!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 03-01-2017, 12:26 PM.

I've loved working with Jen's templates since I first "met" her in 2010! (I've been on her Creative Team since November 2011 ... which seems like a "lifetime!") Here's my take on her template for this challenge. I also used a freebie kit from LJS Designs ... love the color palette! I made and created two textured papers (background and photo mat) to compliment the lovely patterned papers in LJS Designs kit!

Comment

• Sabrina
      Sabrina commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi!! This is a wonderful layout! I love the green branches all over the layout; it adds awesome movement to the layout! Thank you for doing this template challenge!!

• poki04
      poki04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Sabrina! My favorite boys having fun at the Mall with Mom! Flowers and foliage are my favorite parts of kits ... I always look for them when checking out a kit!

nice template !

Enregistrer

Comment

I promise the template is the foundation for this! LOL I copied it and split the design, moving each copy to the sides of the page, which left a nice spot for the wordart in the middle.

Comment

• Sabrina
        Sabrina commented
        Editing a comment
        your a template wizard! LOVE this layout with the awesome selfie of you! this kit is perfect for your photo! thank you for playing Kat!

• Sondra
        Sondra commented
        Editing a comment
        STUNNING page!

Thank you for the template! I might give it a try!

Comment

Easy template to resize, thanks.

Comment

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I love butterflies and this photo is so pretty! I love how you included some history about the butterfly! You resized the template wonderfully and I love your pops of yellow. Thank you for playing!

I played too! Thanks for the fab template!

Comment

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the topic of this layout! You made the mundane task of cleaning your floors *seem* fun and awesome with this layout! I would love to have hardwood, but I remember having it in my apartment in college and it was a TON of work. Thank you for playing along Amie!

• caliten
          caliten commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, I am so in the same boat (I may even have those same floors!). I **LOVE** the wood, but I absolutely **HATE** the maintenance (the love is winning out though....I'm not even remotely willing to consider replacing them!).

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Sabrina! caliten the thought of replacing them has NEVER entered my mind- I HATE carpet much more than I hate mopping! Our issues are- kids & a drooly dog! We've even moved her water bowl into the mud room & have a rug down to catch the drips next to her cookie jar- but still- these water spots just show right back up after a maybe a day (unless the dog/kids are out of town!)

I did a little rotate and stretch too.

Comment

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          haha this is hilarious!! ice surfing!
          love your take on the sketch with the topic, kit choice and using the bold colors! thank you for making a layout carrie!

Fun times!

Comment

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi!! I left a comment here several days ago and I guess it never showed up Sorry about that!

I love the bold background you choose- it really pops the adorable photo! I love your take on the template especially with the scattering of the elements- it adds fun movement to the layout! Thank you for making a page

I made everything a tad smaller and moved it around.

Comment

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi! I also left a comment on your wonderful page and I guess it never went through I'm sorry about that!

Is this your daughter? She looks just like YOU! My Mom gets the same comment about us :D The bg paper choice really pops the paper layers! Fabulous take on the template! Thank you for making a page!

Last edited by Anne PC; 03-13-2017, 04:04 PM.

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          I love your take on the template Anne. It has your signature simple, clean and beautiful style to it. So fun especially with the adorable cutie as the focus. Wonderful idea to shrink the template down! Thank you for making a page!

• Sondra
          Sondra commented
          Editing a comment
          Stunning page!

6x8 hybrid page using the template.

--- KATE ---

Comment

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          you rocked the template Kate!! i just LOVE your hybrid take on the layout! I love the placement of the flowers and the awesome stitched title! thank you for making a layout <3

Comment

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          So pretty!! I love the gray background because it really pops your papers and flowers! Thank you for playing and making a layout!

My first challenge here, actually my first challenge anywhere in a long time so hopefully I linked it up right. Hugs Crystal xx

Comment

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          How EXCITING!! Thank YOU SOOOOO MUCH for playing here at The Digital Press!! It is an awesome place for challenges, inspiration and talking to scrappy friends! <3

You made a lovely layout! You bold background and large embellishments really add to the knightly/castle theme! Love it! Thank you again for making a layout!

Thanks for the wonderful template. Here's mine:

Comment

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          What a fun topic to scrap and that is one interesting statue!! I love how you used the bold bg to accentuate the cool statue! Also really like your rotation of the sketch and the addition of the red paper to create some awesome movement. Thank you for making a layout!
      Working...
      X