NOVEMBER 2016 CHALLENGE | JOURNALING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOVEMBER 2016 CHALLENGE | JOURNALING

Happy November! I'm so excited to bring you this month's journaling challenge. Journaling is an important part of memory-keeping but many of us feel intimidated about writing journaling on our scrapbook pages. I think my biggest tip is to JUST BEGIN. That really is the hardest part for most of us. Once you start putting the words down, you can always go back and make changes AND edit. Just remember to focus on telling the story of your page ... the facts and details that you may one day forget, those are the things that really give a solid picture of the story!

For this challenge, I'd like you to create a scrapbook page that includes 100 words of journaling. I know that probably sounds like a lot of words but it really isn't! In fact, this challenge note is already at 138 words! I have a quick tip for you - if you have access to Word (or another word processing program), you can get a quick view into the number of words in your journaling by typing it there first!

Here are a couple of layouts I've created that feature journaling of at least 100 words or more ...

Here are the rest of the rules for this challenge:
    -- Use 100% TDP products.
    -- Load your image into the challenge gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30, 2016.
    -- Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    -- Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the NOVEMBER 2016 | TRACKING THREAD.

I can't wait to see what YOU do with this journaling challenge!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 11-01-2016, 05:03 AM.

Here is mine:

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Fantastic! I love what you've done here! Great page! Thanks for joining in!

here's my take of this challenge, as a frenchy I've tried to make my journaling in english (and it was a bit hard). I've only 82 words... :-(
    so I play for playing

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, your page is beautiful! i'm sorry you weren't able to make it to 100 words. Thanks for joining in ...

I did a two page LO for this challenge - but the second page has all the journaling.

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this page - looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks so much for joining in!

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      What a beautiful page, Carrie! I love it! Thanks so much for joining in!

I played along.

--- KIMBERLEE ---

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Your grandma sounds amazing! Thanks so much for playing along!

--- CELESTE ---

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      What a gorgeous page! Thanks so much for joining in!

My page (116 words, Word counted :-) )

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      I love how you fit in so many photos PLUS journaling! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in!

Here's my page (image is clickable). The journaling is 114 words and is about how, while baby sitting for a friend of mine, I realized that it still hurts that I won't have another child.

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Your page is simply stunning! Thanks so much for joining in!

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      How pretty, lorry! Thanks so much for joining in!

Now can I manage to figure out how to get 2 images on here...ummm yes but they are huge. Sorry!!

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Great job! Such pretty pages! Thanks for joining in!

Here's exactly 100 words:

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      What a beautiful page, Jenni! Thanks for playing along!

here is mine, 118 words (plus the date!)

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it, Corrin! That big star is the perfect focal point!

Well this is the first time I journaled so much.

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm so glad that the challenge helped you do something new! I love your page!
Working...
X