OCTOBER 2016 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER 2016 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Hello Everyone, and welcome to the October Hybrid challenge!

For this challenge all you need to do is choose one of this month's "Hybrid How-To" tutorial posts from the TDP blog... and make it! You'll then take a photo of your creation, and post your photo in the gallery, as well as linking your image up here in this thread.

The first "Hybrid How-To" blog post arrived on the TDP blog today (10/1), and the second will be posted on the 3rd Saturday of the month (10/15).

The first project option -- Hybrid How To | Halloween Countdown Decor
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ahgordon_octhybrid_tdphead.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.8 KB
ID:	39087

...and the 2nd project option just went live today on the blog... Hybrid How-To | Halloween Decor

Have fun cutting and sticking, and all that stuff!

Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a hybrid project that is based on ONE of the two hybrid blog posts of your choosing from October 2016 (10/1 or 10/15)
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you need), and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on October 31st, 2016
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the OCTOBER 2016 TRACKING THREAD
    • Have fun!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 10-15-2016, 02:16 PM.

Beautiful project!

Comment

--- CELESTE ---

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        haha, I wondered if anyone would adapt the halloween and go for Christmas!! It looks great, well done!

• Laura Passage
        Laura Passage commented
        Editing a comment
        LOVE LOVE LOVE the Xmas adaptation!

BUMPING THIS THREAD... because the 2nd project option for October just went live on the blog today. Check the post at the top, where we linked it up for you!
      ~ Laura ~

Comment

Yay for another great idea, those 3D stars are so great, and would look good is all sorts of colours/themes!

Comment

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            That looks great Lorry, well done!

It's not great... but it's done... my first ever hybrid creation... I either need more practice or to stay away from hybrid... haha

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you nailed it Jody! It looks great, perfect for Autumn, well done!

• Hillary
            Hillary commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you nailed it too! I don't think that you should stay away from hybrid at all!

This pushed me way out of my comfort zone. I have never done hybrid before. I did 3 stars in different sizes using paper from Mari Koegelenberg's The Magic Hour and strung them together so I can hang them up as part of our Halloween decorations tomorrow:

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            well done Jenni, they look great! I love the idea of 3 different sizes strung together
        Working...
        X