AUGUST 2016 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2016 CHALLENGE | HYBRID

Hi guys! For this challenge you will have to choose one of this month's 2 "Hybrid How-To" tutorials that will be posted on the TDP blog throughout August 2016.

The first post of the month showed up on the blog on Saturday 8/6 -- Hybrid How-To | Decorated Envelopes

...and the second post of the month went live on Saturday 8/20 -- Hybrid How-To | Make Your Own Washi Tape

Here are the rules of this challenge:
    • Your creation must be a hybrid project that is based on ONE of the two hybrid blog posts of your choosing from August 2016 (8/6 or 8/20)
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products (other than any physical supplies you need), and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on August 31st, 2016
    • Once you've loaded it into the CHALLENGE GALLERY, leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery
    • Once you've posted your project here in this thread... copy the URL to that post and add it to the AUGUST 2016 | TRACKING THREAD
    • Have fun!
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 08-20-2016, 12:48 AM.

--- CELESTE ---

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      You are so fast! Your envelope looks awesome! Thanks for playing along with us, Celeste!

• Kiana
      Kiana commented
      Editing a comment
      Very pretty!!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      You ladies are rocking these envelopes! Thanks for joining in!

• Kiana
      Kiana commented
      Editing a comment
      Cute!!!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      It's so cute!!! I <3 plaid!

I love doing things like this. Especially since I don't have a Silhouette or cutting machine, so being able to use my digital stash for hybrid things is awesome!!!

Last edited by Kiana; 08-15-2016, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      So cute! Thanks for playing along with us this month!

• Kiana
      Kiana commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the hosting Hillary

This was super fun!!!!!

Comment

I went simple, but I love how easy it is to make your own envelopes! Sorry it is sideways - I tried to fix it...

Comment

...because the 2nd Hybrid How-To post of the month just went live today, and it's SO MUCH FUN! Go check it out... you'll find a link up in the top post of this thread.
        ~ Laura ~

Comment

Working...
        X