• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digi Morph - TEAM ASSIGNMENTS - LET'S PLAY!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digi Morph - TEAM ASSIGNMENTS - LET'S PLAY!!

Is everyone ready to get morphing? As a reminder, here's how the game works:

The digi morph is a scraplift game - but it's super secret. The game works similar to Telephone, but instead of saying a phrase to the next person, who says it to the next ... and so on, we'll be secretly sharing a layout. I'll pick a starter layout and send it to Carolyn, Amie and Jennifer to get us started. These ladies will then get creative and scraplift the page I've sent them, adding their own style, twist ... whatever they like. Once complete, they pass along their page to the next person on their team: Carolyn to Hillary, Amie to Erin, and Jennifer to Katie ... and so it goes.
    Once all teams have completed their layouts, we'll have a big reveal to show the progression of the pages.

What you need to do now: Reach out to the person who's next on your team list, right after your name, and figure out the best way to share your layout with them - a PM with a link to Flickr, Dropbox, etc. ... email ... find what will work best for the both of you. You can start with PM's and take it from there. You can find everyone's original sign-up request HERE. Click on the individual's name (right under their photo) and you'll be taken to their profile - and in there, you'll see a button to send a private message (PM). Please use the PM function when sharing your information, unless you're completely comfortable with having your email, for example, on the open boards.

Also, when you send your layouts along to the next person, please also send me a copy. I will need them all for the reveal party. My email is memories.matter@comcast.net (and, obviously, I'm good having my email info plastered on the forums! LOL).

As we get started, please remember to work on your layout as quickly as possible, preferably having it completed and sent to the next person on your team within two days. If you run into a situation where conflicting priorities mean you can't get to your layout as fast as you'd like, please email or PM me right away and we'll do some reshuffling of the order on your team.

Ready?!

Here are the team assignments:

TEAM #1
    1. Carolyn
    2. Hillary
    3. Rae
    4. Rachel
    5. Knclark (Kristine)
    6. Michele
    7. Corrin
    8. Melissa *** ***
    TEAM #2
    1. Amie
    2. Erin
    3. Kat
    4. wigrluka (Wilma)
    5. Lisa
    6. Pam
    7. Anne
    8. Francine *** ***
    TEAM #3
    1. Jennifer
    2. Katie
    3. Farrah
    4. Sabrina
    5. pachimac (Susan)
    6. Carrie
    7. Kate
    8. Arielle *** ***
    Last edited by Kat Hansen; 04-25-2016, 04:25 PM.
    ----------KATHERINE----------

So ... starter layout was sent this morning ... now, of COURSE, Team #2 is going to rock this and be the first finished

Comment

ATTENTION TEAM#1 - a little reshuffling of your group due to some personal commitments - please take a look, just in case the person immediately below you has changed.

Comment

Uh-huh ... and true to form, Team #2 is on the move - Amie's layout received ... on it's way to Erin soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kat Hansen View Post
          Uh-huh ... and true to form, Team #2 is on the move - Amie's layout received ... on it's way to Erin soon!!
          Go Amie!

Comment

• AmieN1
            AmieN1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! I thought I was late!

Just finished my layout and sent it to Katie!! Go team #3!!!

Comment

Uh oh, Team #1 is running behind. Go Carolyn!

Comment

Go team 1!!!

Comment

alrighty - mine is sent! so fun!

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

Ok finally got time to scrap so Hilary should have link now. Go team 1!!
                  [img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com

Comment

Woo Hoo - I'm up!! I know what I'm doing tonight!

Comment

I just sent mine over to Rae.

Comment

I like your use of smiley face markers on the team lists.

My Website

Comment

Originally posted by michelepixels View Post
                          I like your use of smiley face markers on the team lists.
                          Oh, me, too!

Comment

haha, oh the suspense, I am right near the bottom of my team, so I am just watching those smiley faces work their way down the list- go team 1!

Comment

Working...
                            X