*January* Photo A Day Challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *January* Photo A Day Challenge!

Hey guys! Amanda here, back with another month of proompts! Yay! So many of you rocked December's challenge and I knew we had to continue with this!

Be sure to follow the daily prompts to help inspire your moments captured If using instagram please use the hashtag.. #tdp_photoaday
    But remember, you can still play along if you are not using instagram! just post your pictures or even make a fun scrapbook page showing all the photos for that month! Just be sure to have all your images posted in your own spot here in this thread by February 1st at midnight EST

CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHALLENGES!

Here are the January prompts!

Last edited by amandascraps; 01-05-2015, 03:04 PM.

Awesome! I really liked December's. Lets see if I can stick with it!

Comment

I really like the list and caught up today, I hope I can stick to it, it's a great way to remind me to photograph everyday.

Comment

Awesome, I'm in again! I will post a scapbookpage with the photos at the end of the month. :D

Comment

Looks like fun - I'm in!
          --- ARIELLE ---

Comment

Awesome! How fun!!

Comment

happy to see this! already caught up Now - need some 2015 January photo a day templates to save myself some work. LOL

Comment

I'm printing this out and putting it on our refrigerator for my daughter. She loves to take pictures and this will help her to take a picture each day.

Comment

Here are my entries for this challenge:

Last edited by Morwenna; 01-31-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

I'll give it a go, but January is super crazy for me! Lets see what I can do.

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

wohoo!! so happy to hear you guys will be in for this month!

Comment

I will try,so claiming this spot.

Comment

I didn't do well with December's but I will give this month's a try.

Comment

Some of these are quite challenging for me, I'm already stumped with "throwback."

Comment

• Hillary
                              Hillary commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I took "Throwback" to mean an old picture. I picked a picture from our family vacation in 2012 to Disneyland.

• AmieN1
                              AmieN1 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              lol- my throwback was from the day before :D I'm stumped on white for today... few hours left to figure one out!

So far so good! I have my template set up and ready to fill!

And, it's complete!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...toaday&cat=519

Last edited by Emily; 01-31-2015, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X