April 27th - Let Your Hobbies Flourish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 27th - Let Your Hobbies Flourish

Have you ever done a layout about one of your creative pursuits? That’s what my blog post today is about, letting your hobbies FLOURISH.

Here is one of my layouts from the gallery:

My challenge to you is to scrap about one of YOUR hobbies! It can be past or present, just something you’ve enjoyed doing.

The Rules:
    1. Pages must be created using 100% TDP Products and loaded in the gallery no later than midnight EST on April 30, 2015.
    2. Please link your gallery listing in this thread
    3. Link your comment in this thread in the monthly challenge tracker thread. You can find it here: April’s Tracking Thread.
    4. Have fun!!!
    Last edited by Stacia; 04-27-2015, 07:39 AM.

Creating for Sugarplum Paperie

Comment

I LOVE to bake cupcakes! Or bake anything in general! The dentist I work for pays me to make cupcakes for all employee birthdays, so the gals get to special request something from me! My husband pays me to make cupcakes for his employee's birthdays too! It's a pretty good lil side business that I totally enjoy! My new favorite (which changes ALL THE TIME) is the Coconut Lime Cupcake, but the espresso buttercream on the one on the bottom left is flippin delicious! And the raspberry coulis filling I totally wiped the bowl clean with my finger when I was done... :um:

Comment

• Stacia
        Stacia commented
        Editing a comment
        Those look delicious! I've never been able to ice anything to look pretty... I always get my best friend to come "help".

Fun Challenge.

Comment

• Stacia
        Stacia commented
        Editing a comment
        Always envied people that could knit... love that you documented the hobby!

My Website

Comment

Like so many crafty people, I do many, many crafty things and it seems like I'm frequently trying out some new technique or "sport" somewhere along the craft spectrum. My most recently acquired hobby is homebrewing. We made an Irish stout that puts Guinness to shame (and I don't even care for stout beer all that much), and recently kegged a witbier that was flavored with oranges from my mom's tree in California and coriander seed from my garden in Colorado (it's basically a Blue Moon clone). Our most recent effort was a grapefruit American pale ale made with grapefruits from my friend's tree in Arizona. This page is the third documenting the grapefruit beer (I've included the other two too, for consistency). There'll be a fourth page once we finally get to sample this one in another few weeks.

It's probably hard to read, but the whole reason we even decided to make a grapefruit pale ale (which seems weird, I know) was because a friend of mine had picked 10 dozen grapefruits and had offered them up on Facebook to whomever wanted them. The second page (with the seemingly misplaced boy vacuuming picture) was inspired by Brew Day by Erin, or at least that layout was on my mind as I made my own layout. Thanks for the inspiration, Erin!!
        Last edited by caliten; 04-28-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-stuff&cat=519

Comment

I have had many hobbies over the years, including knitting and cross stitch,and I still do those on and of ,but paper is my first and best love .

Comment

• Stacia
              Stacia commented
              Editing a comment
              Super cute! Love how it almost looks like your craft desk!
          Working...
          X