Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 24th : Flourish with your favorite flower - Looking at the beauty in nature

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 24th : Flourish with your favorite flower - Looking at the beauty in nature

Hi you ! Today, I'm hosting my first challenge here at TDP and I feel so excited about that.
    As we are in April, we talk about Flowers. On 17th Rae invited us to scrap with flowers ... this time let us Flourish with our favorite one.
    Thirty years ago, I thought I would not be able to have the same eye on flowers than today .. I tell more about me, scrap and flowers in my today's blogpost (http://www.thedigitalpress.co/flouri...your-favorite/) :

Scrap has helped me to love flowers more, the real ones, and to love scrapping them.
    I made one layout for this challenge :

I invite you to scrap a layout with the photo of your favorite flowers, it can be one, it can be two or more ;-)

The Rules:
    1. Pages must be created using 100% TDP Products and loaded in the gallery no later than midnight EST on April 30, 2015.
    2. Please link your gallery listing in this thread
    3. Link your comment in this thread in the monthly challenge tracker thread. You can find it here: April's Tracking Thread.
    4. Have fun!!!
    Last edited by bao; 05-06-2015, 07:42 AM.
    --- DINA ---

Beautiful flower and gorgeous page! Love that vibrant color! I looooove photographing and scrapping about nature.

Comment

I take pics of my flowers or pretty nature all the time! Daffodils are my favorite! Our house is only 2 years old, so a lot of the flowers I've planted are just starting to come up again & I love it! :D

Comment

to.php?photo=7378&title=ode-to-bombax&cat=519

Oh those crazy bombax flowers get me every time!
        <p>These very Suessical flowers just knock my socks off every time they bloom.</p><br /> <p>SBasic Border it Up</p><br /> <p>CS Let\'s Pretend</p><br /> <p>Hello I Love You</p><br /> <p>AD\'s PP from Togetherness</p>,

Comment

Beautiful pages ladies. Thank for taking the game.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
          --- DINA ---

Comment

My Website

Comment

Michele, love the yellows
              --- DINA ---

Comment

Comment

Oh so pretty !!! love your bouquets and the layout by the way.
                  --- DINA ---

Comment

Thank you ladies for your contribution ;-)
                    --- DINA ---

Comment

Working...
                    X