April 15: Flourish | Fall in Love with Your Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 15: Flourish | Fall in Love with Your Life

Today's blog post was about finding moments that make you fall in love with your life.

Today's challenge is for you to go forward and find some random moments that make you appreciate your life. Spend some time breathing in those moments. Document those little things that leave a rich mark on your life. Those moments that make you realize how lucky you are to be in your exact life. Take those moments and create a page that shows gratitude for your life, or a page that is a love letter to your life. You could even just make a list of things you love about life.

Have fun!

The Rules:
    1. Pages must be created using 100% TDP Products and loaded in the gallery no later than midnight EST on April 30, 2015.
    2. Please link your gallery listing in this thread
    3. Link your comment in this thread in the monthly challenge tracker thread. You can find it here: April's Tracking Thread.
    4. Have fun!!!
    --- KIMBERLEE ---

Ok, this was actually a past moment, but it was one of those times that made me think - I really like this life I am living! Seeing my oldest reach for something that was all his idea.

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

• Scrapsandsass
      Scrapsandsass commented
      Editing a comment
      That is fabulous. What a clever kid. Great moment to document as well! Thanks so much for joining in.

Here's my page.

Comment

• Scrapsandsass
      Scrapsandsass commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! What a fabulous page and list. And yay for poetry!! Sounds like you have an awesome life. Thanks for sharing.

My Website

Comment

• Scrapsandsass
      Scrapsandsass commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great list. And such wonderful pictures. They look like promotional material for a fab tv show. So glad you played along.

This lil guy is such a foodie- he loves cheese- but not just regular cheddar- he's totally a cheese snob. I thought of this when I was reading the prompts for this challenge, as I didn't even know what most of these cheeses were or had never tried them as a child. As a child, I never went hungry, but I definitely wasn't exposed to the same types of things that my kids get to. I try really hard to make sure they understand how fortunate they are for everything that we have & have worked hard for and to teach them what matters most is each other & family! I've seen both sides of that coin & even though I want the world for them, I don't want to raise entitled, spoiled brats! :wink:

Comment

• AmandaSchmidt
      AmandaSchmidt commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg that's hilarious lol too funny that he's so specific about cheeses. He'd fit in great here in Wisconsin! ;-P

• Scrapsandsass
      Scrapsandsass commented
      Editing a comment
      That is funny. What a great little character. And your attitude is wonderful too.

Comment

• Scrapsandsass
      Scrapsandsass commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwww... such a sweet page. I love the color scheme and the pretty patterns.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-lopez&cat=519
    Enjoying the simple life and waiting for a new baby to join the familia

Comment

Working...
    X