April 13: Flourish Design Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 13: Flourish Design Challenge

The BLOG has an article I wrote on using Flourish Design as an inspiration for creating layouts. That is what I would love you to do for this challenge. Use something on your layout that has flourish lines to it! Here is my layout I create for this challenge. I'm so excited to see what you create! Have Fun!

Now for the rules:
    • Scrap a page using flourish design as your inspiration.
    • Pages must be created using 100% TDP Products (including freebies) and loaded in the gallery no later than midnight EST on April 30, 2015.
    • Leave a Comment in this thread with your gallery image/link.
    • Link your Comment in this thread in your spot in the Monthly Challenge Tracker Thread. You can find it here: April’s Tracking Thread.
    Last edited by Pamie; 04-13-2015, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Oh Stefanie! This is so beautiful! And that paper is just perfect! Thank you so much for playing along!
      Last edited by Sokee; 04-18-2015, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I just love this little flourishy metal bit. I used a kit by this month's guest.

Comment

I love that too! Love the added tiara! Thank you so much for playing along!

Comment

I searched my whole Digital Press stash and this is all I could come up with in the way of flourishes.

My Website

Comment

Perfect paper and the movement with the wordart mom. Great layout! WoW to being able to sew like that! And for Events too!
              Thank you so much for playing!

Comment

Mine , enjoyed the challenge thanks

Comment

thank you so much nemia for playing! I love your quote and the swirls in the corners and the heart are so pretty!

Comment

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...3b-out&cat=519
                    loved this challenge, always love to find, buy and use anything flourishy!!

Comment

• Sokee
                      Sokee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree!

I love your layout the frame is just perfect!

Comment

Working...
                    X