April 10th: Flourish through the difficult times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 10th: Flourish through the difficult times

Today on the blog I talked about how a little scrapping therapy helped me get through some not so amazing times last year. Today your challenge is to create a page where you let it all out, either by journaling about it, or by creating an art journaling page where even if you only use a couple of words or phrase, you can actually feel the weight lift from your shoulders. Tell us your story through imagery or words, up to you!

Some fine print before I leave though:
    1. Pages must be created using 100% TDP Products and loaded in the gallery no later than midnight EST on April 30, 2015.
    2. Please link your gallery listing in this thread
    3. Link your comment in this thread in the monthly challenge tracker thread. You can find it here: April's Tracking Thread.
    4. Have fun!!!

Comment

My Website

Comment

One from me xx

~ Gallery ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest ~

Comment

I find it therapeutic to scrap the unhappy moments. Here's my page.

Comment

Sometimes I feel like ALL I DO is clean up one mess to another mess ALL DAY LONG! :D The only way for me to get through it is with a sense of humor & laughter. At the time, it's hard to see the comical side but looking back, the messes my kids make always bring a smile to my face! I know (sooner than later) that they will grow up & I will only have to clean up after myself!

Comment

What a cathartic challenge! <3

Comment

Working...
              X