April 6: Flourish with your words

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 6: Flourish with your words

Hi all! Cynthia here today with a very cool yet easy challenge! Today on the blog I talked about how sometimes quotes can add that perfect finishing touch to your lo's or else sum up what you want to say but couldn't find the exact words.
    Your challenge today is to grab your favorite quote and use it somewhere on your page, easy, right?

Fine print/rules:
    • Scrap a page using your favorite quote
    • Pages must be created using 100% TDP Products and loaded in the gallery no later than midnight EST on April 30, 2015.
    • Leave a Comment in this thread with your gallery image/link.
    • Link your Comment in this thread in your spot in the Monthly Challenge Tracker Thread. You can find it here: April's Tracking Thread.
    Last edited by cynthia; 04-06-2015, 10:23 AM.

I love using quotes, but this one has a fun story. I found this list that my daughter made on the table a few days ago. It lists what we do every day with a check box next to it. It was neat to see her interpretation of our day and I realized that these things have a rhythm. Not long after that I found this quote by Maya Angelou and I loved how it fit into it - and then I saw your blog post and I just had to pull it all together. So thank you!

created using gorgeous goodies from creashens

Comment

• Scrapsandsass
      Scrapsandsass commented
      Editing a comment
      Great quote and page!

Using Happiness never goes out of style - I really feel that it is a choice we make everyday.

Comment

Here's my page. Fun challenge.

Comment

My Website

Comment

I love this quote from one of my favorite movies.

Comment

This looked really good on my computer screen, but in the gallery it looks a bit " wishy washy " LOL never mind. The verse is on of my favourites, from my absolute favourite poet Joan Walsh Anglund.

Comment

• michelepixels
              michelepixels commented
              Editing a comment
              I love how you framed the verse with stitching!

I collect quotes from Pinterest and Facebook every month so could I make a page using those quotes? Thank you!

Comment

I am doing a quote from each month of a Zen Calendar..this is Aprils Quote:

Comment

so many quotes, so little time!!
                http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...ise-me&cat=519

Comment

Working...
                X