*April Photo A Day Challenge*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *April Photo A Day Challenge*

Let's capture some memories! - Claim your spot below!

Be sure to follow the daily prompts to help inspire your moments captured If using instagram please use the hashtag.. #tdp_photoaday
    But remember, you can still play along if you are not using instagram! just post your pictures or even make a fun scrapbook page showing all the photos for that month! Just be sure to have all your images posted in your own spot here in this thread by May 1st at midnight EST

April prompts!

Our wonderful Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has provided us with a fun template to easily pop in our daily photos each month! How sweet of her, right?!

Just click on the preview below to be taken to where you can download it!
    Last edited by amandascraps; 04-01-2015, 08:53 PM.

I'll be first! :D

Shouldn't Easter Sunday be the 4th instead of the 12th?

Last edited by michelepixels; 04-30-2015, 11:11 PM.

My Website

Comment

This is awesome, thank you so much for the inspiration and awesome template. I <3 you guys! And yes, Easter Sunday is actually April 5th :D

Comment

OMGGG I FAILED!!! Wow I am SO SORRY GUYS!! I was even looking at the calendar while putting this puppy together! Epic FAIL on my part... How about we just swap the 5th and the 12th? LOL I will fix it before Sunday so we are all set to go! Sorry again!! This is what I get for giving myself so much to do, It's expected I mess up somewhere.. and BAM there it is! LOL

Comment

• michelepixels
          michelepixels commented
          Editing a comment
          It's okay! Swapping makes sense.

**UPDATED THE OP WITH THE FIXED PROMPTS!

Comment

ALL DONE!! AND even on time! :wink: The individual pages are also in my gallery if you want to be able to see the teeny tiny pics larger! lol!

Comment

These are FAB!!! Thank you for playing along for the month of April, ladies! May's prompts are up and ready.. and yes... 12 days late LOL - MY BAD!! But you can get caught up all day if you want - here is the link to that challenge thread! http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/for...-day-challenge

Comment

Working...
            X