This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRIZE WINNERS -- TDP'S BDAY BASH 2020

Today, as promised, we are releasing our list of prize winners from our recent 6th Birthday Celebration this past weekend.

To all of our 'forum game' winners -- the designers will be contacting you directly, throughout this weekend, with more information about collecting your prizes (using the e-mail addresses you used for your forum registrations here at TDP).

To all of our 'challenge' winners -- the shop's admin team will be contacting you directly, throughout this weekend, with more information about collecting your prizes (using the e-mail addresses you used for your forum registrations here at TDP).

To everyone else who participated throughout the past week -- thank you for spending your time with us during DSD at The Digital Press! We had a ton of fun celebrating this memory-keeping hobby that we all share with each other... and we hope you did, as well.

During our big 6th birthday celebration, we had a lot of laughs and great times, and we're so glad you all joined us and contributed to the fun. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

~ Laura ~

Congrats to you all

Comment

Wow! Thanks and congrats to all the winners x

Comment

Whoop whoop.... thanks soooooooo much for a fun weekend. I really enjoyed it... and I got two prizes... one challenge and one forum. Looks like it was a good birthday for me.

Comment

Woohoo! Thanks for the fun games and challenges!

Comment

Congrats everyone!!

Comment

Wow, lovely to see so many happy winners.
              Thanks for playing along and making the birthday celebrations something wonderful to be a part of.

Comment

Working...
              X