• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | SIX PICS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | SIX PICS

Happy Birthday to TDP! I'm here with a fun little challenge which might be perfect if you're like me and take too many photos and want to just cram them all into every page you create!

The rules are really simple.... each layout/project created for this challenge must have 6 pictures - anything else on the page is just gravy!

Six pictures. Half a dozen. Three pairs. Two trios. No more, no less! I'll start the creative juices flowing with this page that documents our favorite family Christmas tradition and decoration rolled into one!

This page uses papers and elements from the the Christmassy collection from Humble & Create.

One last review of the rules:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes exactly six photos.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on Wednesday, December 2, 2020.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.

Totally my kind of challenge

Comment

Whew! Now this was a challenge for me! I need to learn to use more photos lol Thanks for the stretch!

Comment

Right there with you, Jan - 3-4 photos are kind of my usual limit. This was certainly a challenge for me. Using the same kit as Jan, too - Kiku!

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
      projectlifeappdude commented
      Editing a comment
      Great job, looks like a magazine layout!

Comment

Too many photos is my favorite challenge. 6 photos:

Comment

Working...
    X