• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | I'M SO SIX OF EVERYTHING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | I'M SO SIX OF EVERYTHING

Happy Birthday TDP!! Can you believe we've had this store for SIX years? Man, time flies when you are having fun Well to celebrate TDP's birthday, I'm hosting a challenge where you get to vent your feelings. Call it cheap therapy hehe! So for this challenge, you just have to scrap SIX things that annoy you most in 2020. Like I said, it's time to get those feelings out and acknowledge them, all while getting rewarded for doing it!

Here's my layout of why I'm hating on 2020 right now!

**I used Covid-19 by WM[squared] Designs for my layout.

You layout can include photos or not - whatever makes you happy. Goodness only knows we need to be happy right now!

One last review of the rules:
    • Your creation must be a new project (digital or hybrid) that includes six things that annoy you most about 2020.
    • You must use 100% TDP products, and your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59pm ET on Wednesday, December 2, 2020.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery.
    Save

Save

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh you are so right Cathy! I love this!
Working...
X