5TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | 5 O'CLOCK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | 5 O'CLOCK

Hey gang - how about a big Happy Birthday for TDP?! If you guys love this place as much as I do, I know you love all of the fun challenges that we host every month - and this one is awesome! Being a new mom and having my schedule get rearranged all over the place, it was fun to kick back and really think "wow... what DO I do at 5 o'clock every day?" So here it is... for this challenge, I want you to scrap a page or create a project where you show what your typical 5:00 p.m. hour looks like. Could be work, could be shuttling kids to and from sports, could be getting dinner ready, could be running errands - whatever you've got going on a 5:00 p.m. most days, we want to hear about it!

For some inspiration, here's a LO I created using Kim B's "This Is Us" kit...

and a second layout by Stefanie, also using KimB's This is Us Collection:

So as per usual, here are the official rules...
    • Your project should show what your typical 5 p.m. looks like
    • You must use 100% TDP products
    • Your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 to be eligible to win
    • A winner will be randomly selected at the end of the challenge and winners will be notified in the December 6 newsletter!

I searched for photos of what I do around 5pm... not so easy as I am usually scrapping or reading, but then I came across a photo of me working taken at 17h15 - yippee. and so this layout came together.

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey it works! Great page, great everyday moment to capture. Thanks for playing!
Working...
X