5TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | F-I-V-E

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | F-I-V-E

It's The Digital Press's 5th Birthday and I am here with your next birthday challenge!

You are to create a page that only uses elements that start with the letters in the word "F I V E". ie...Frame, flair, index card, ink, vellum, velvet ribbon, eyelet, ephemera (ticket stubs, receipts, ect).... Each layout must have at least one of each letter item on their layout.

Here is my page I used a flower, ink, indigo flower, vellum pocket and ephemera.

And here is fellow CT Robin's layout. She has some feathers, a frame, inked frames. informational journaling, vintage camera. and a piece of vellum.

**made using Birds of a Feather by Humble & Create

Here are the official rules...
    • Your project needs to include at least one element (per letter) starting with the letters in the word F-I-V-E.
    • You must use 100% TDP products
    • Your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 to be eligible to win
    • A winner will be randomly selected at the end of the challenge and winners will be notified in the December 6 newsletter!

I cant figure out how to upload a large photo so here is the link the the gallery it is uploaded. I used frame,flowers, informational journaling, vellum and eyelet

The BB code doesn't work. I copied and pasted it and it just appears as a link.
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...h-five&cat=519
    Last edited by sharonb; 12-03-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for joining in on the phone. Great page and I love the wings on the side of the journaling.

My FIVE are:
    F - flags
    I - ink
    V - veneer (wood)
    E - eyelets

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for playing along! Love the page, the flags across the top is great and the ink is fun, the colors really pop nicely.

Here is my page!
    F= Frame

I= Ink splatter

V= Vine leaves

E= Eggshell button

Comment

Working...
    X