5TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | FIFTH WHEEL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE | FIFTH WHEEL

Don't let those turkey and mashed potato doldrums linger! There are TDP Birthday Challenges to be tackled head-on! Unless you have already met your tackling quota at Target or Walmart this morning going for that new-fangled electronic device!

This challenge asks you to use photos with an unwanted visitor lurking in the background - whether intentional or not - the PHOTOBOMBER!
    Show us your pages with that lurker, that unexpected, last-second addition to what could have otherwise been the perfect picture!

The bottom line is: each layout/project created for this challenge must include a photo with a photobomber.

Here's one I made of one of my favorite photobombers--Jimmy Fallon!

(Page uses papers, elements and journal cards from the Photo of the Day kits by Akizo Designs)

My fellow CT member Carrie (caliten) made this page with some "back to school" photos that unexpectedly featured both of her kids.

(Page uses Community of Today | Collection & Stitched Grids Templates | vol. 6 by birthday guest Scotty Girl Designs)

So let's see those photobomber pages!

Here are the official rules...
    • Your layout must include at least one photo with a photobomber.
    • You must use 100% TDP products
    • Your layout or project must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 to be eligible to win.
    • A winner will be randomly selected at the end of the challenge and winners will be notified in the December 6 newsletter!

I LOVE this challenge & since I have an 8 year old boy- I have LOTS of photos to work with... now to find the time to get a layout done...

Comment

What a fun challenge.
      Here is mine.

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
        projectlifeappdude commented
        Editing a comment
        What a fun thing! I would love to hang out in Joey and Chandler's apt! Check your word spacing in the last line of your journaling!

here is mine, out in the great wide world, space everywhere to be running around and still someone HAD to leap into our picture!

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
        Editing a comment
        Gotta love teenager photobombers! Great page!

I get an error message that I am not authorized to create attachments. I tried to upload it and tried to upload the URL with no luck, so here is the gallery link
      http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...tobomb&cat=511
      Last edited by sharonb; 12-02-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I have been dithering about creating a layout for this one but am struggling to come up with something worth sharing. My son finished highschool last Thursday and I was taking pics of him at the bell ringing and ended up with a little school kid in the background... grrr. So yes perfect "photo bomb" photo but not really something I want to record as is... I need to edit that kid out! And also as the deadline is fast approaching (and to bed I must go!) I will give this one a miss.

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
          Editing a comment
          Totally get it. You'll notice my sample page was not of any of my own photos! Those are the kinds I tend to delete off my phone!

Here is my page! Yeah! Just in time. :-)

Comment

• projectlifeappdude
          Editing a comment
          I feel like this kind of thing is going to be happening in all my Disneyland photos next week! Thanks for playing along!
      Working...
      X