X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wmsquared_designs
    started a topic 5th BIRTHDAY GAME | "FAMOUS FIVE" GAME

5th BIRTHDAY GAME | "FAMOUS FIVE" GAME

Hello from Texas! Wendy here from WM[squared] designs. I hope you didn't get too stuffed yesterday if you celebrated Thanksgiving! And if you did, I hope that you're able to relax and have fun today!

This game will require that participants name a pop group, TV group, etc... that has 5 members.

One lucky guy or gal will win a $5 gift card to my shop, so lemme see whatcha got!
    Last edited by wmsquared_designs; 11-29-2019, 04:42 PM.

• CathQuillScrap
    replied
    Was thinking of this one too... hopefully it counts:
    The Olympic Games have five interlocked rings as their symbol, representing the number of inhabited continents represented by the Olympians (Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and Oceania, and the Americas

Leave a comment:

• CathQuillScrap
    replied
    Got stumped so had to google and came across - The Dave Clark Five, an English pop rock group comprising Dave Clark, Lenny Davidson, Rick Huxley, Denis Payton, and Mike Smith

Leave a comment:

• sharonb
    replied
    Law and Order: SVU- Benson, Rollins, Carisi, Tutuola and Tamin (these are the current main characters for this season "so far"

Leave a comment:

• Sheriscraps
    replied
    5th Harmony: American girl group, composed of Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane, Lauren Jauregu, Camila Cabello

Leave a comment:

• mocamom
    replied
    I Love Lucy - Lucy, Ethel, Ricky, Fred, and of course Ricky Jr.

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    replied
    Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel and Belle - the first 5 Disney Princesses

Leave a comment:

• Shannel Tamara
    commented on 's reply
    Love Adam Levine

• immaculeah
    replied
    One Direction (Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Harry Styles)

Leave a comment:

• Anne PC
    replied
    The Boyzone - I didn't like their song but i loved to look at them

Leave a comment:

• AmieN1
    replied
    My favorite Christmas album is by these guys:

Pentatonix (Scott Hoying, Mitch Grassi, Kirstin Maldonado, Kevin Olusola, and Matt Sallee <--- totally googled their names!)

Leave a comment:

• KimB
    replied
    Maroon 5 - who doesn't love Adam Levine!! lol

Leave a comment:

• KimB
    commented on 's reply
    oh my word- that's taken me back! lol

• ninigoesdigi
    replied
    Let's bring something Japanese to this party!! The Power Rangers!! Actually this is the American name but it is based on a Japanese franchise

Leave a comment:

• tiffany scraps
    replied
    Scooby Doo gang.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X