Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scooby Doo gang.

Comment

Let's bring something Japanese to this party!! The Power Rangers!! Actually this is the American name but it is based on a Japanese franchise

Comment

Maroon 5 - who doesn't love Adam Levine!! lol

Comment

My favorite Christmas album is by these guys:

Pentatonix (Scott Hoying, Mitch Grassi, Kirstin Maldonado, Kevin Olusola, and Matt Sallee <--- totally googled their names!)

Comment

The Boyzone - I didn't like their song but i loved to look at them

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - Monthly Chronicles and Rachel Etrog Designs

Comment

One Direction (Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Harry Styles)
            sigpic

Comment

Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel and Belle - the first 5 Disney Princesses

Comment

I Love Lucy - Lucy, Ethel, Ricky, Fred, and of course Ricky Jr.
                Save

Save

Comment

5th Harmony: American girl group, composed of Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei, Dinah Jane, Lauren Jauregu, Camila Cabello

Comment

Law and Order: SVU- Benson, Rollins, Carisi, Tutuola and Tamin (these are the current main characters for this season "so far"

Comment

Got stumped so had to google and came across - The Dave Clark Five, an English pop rock group comprising Dave Clark, Lenny Davidson, Rick Huxley, Denis Payton, and Mike Smith

Comment

Was thinking of this one too... hopefully it counts:
                        The Olympic Games have five interlocked rings as their symbol, representing the number of inhabited continents represented by the Olympians (Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and Oceania, and the Americas

Comment

Working...
                        X