5TH BIRTHDAY GAME | IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5TH BIRTHDAY GAME | IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE

Happy Friday!!!! Designer Amie here of Little Lamm Paper Co. I hope you found all your shopping items or had a peaceful non-shopping day like me! But if you braved the crowds, you deserve a little treat. So for this game, you will change your avatar to your FAVORITE BEVERAGE!!

I can't drink the hard stuff anymore with my arthritis, so I'll stick with coffee and hope at least one of you will have a bump for me!!

One participant will win a $5 gift card to my shop!

Just in case you've forgotten how to change your avatar, look here.

I love a galss of wine from time to time.
    Karen

Comment

Well, count me as another person in the "coffee is my favorite" camp!

I love peppermint mochas so much that I order them all year long (did you know that Starbucks will make them year-round if you ask?). This is my favorite time of year, however... because CHOCOLATE CURLS ON TOP.

~ Laura ~

Comment

• littlelamm
        littlelamm commented
        Editing a comment
        A woman after my own heart. I still remember the lactation nurse raining on my parade when Ian was born and she told me peppermint hinders milk production. 😂

I'm not addicted, I'm committed that's what I have to tell myself with my 5+ can a day habit!

Comment

I'm just like laura! Except mine is Dunkin Donuts Peppermint Mocha, because I'm not about to drive to the next town just for Starbucks, lol.... every season they have their seasonal flavors as you all know, and even though I watch my sugar intake... you just gotta
        ---------- KRIS ----------

Comment

Coffee for me morning noon and night please.

Comment

Saw the title and hoped this was a drinking game (was not disappointed). I drink the hard stuff. You know....hot chocolate.
            ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Comment

• CathQuillScrap
              CathQuillScrap commented
              Editing a comment
              That was my second choice but seeing as I eat more chocolate than drink it I stuck with coffee

While I THOROUGHLY love coffee, especially gingerbread & cinnamon dolce... My 5 o'clock somewhere drink is definitely a cold beer- a few of my faves are Great Northern's Huckleberry Wheat, Hefeweizens & shandys (as long as they aren't too sweet!)

Comment

This time of year is usually peppermint hot chocolate...so that's my avatar change - for now. I'll have to find something for the Australian summer (probably a Canadian Club)

Comment

Even though I know the diet stuff is worse for you then the non-diet stuff :P

Comment

Lately I have been enjoying this Canada Dry Light very much!

Comment

If you want to make me happy, you can offer me a glass of Meursault, a white wine from Burgundy in France

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - Monthly Chronicles and Rachel Etrog Designs

Comment

I love Perrier water

Comment

• littlelamm
                        littlelamm commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My bubbly drink of choice!!!
                    Working...
                    X